Pᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ?

A/ɴ: ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ🥺

Jungkook's POV

"You're Jungkook, right?" The guy said smiling at me "I'm Jongsuk."

This guy was actually really cute

This guy was actually really cute. He was about 6'1, big brown eyes, perfect skin, fluffy brown hair and the most charming smile I've seen..apart from Taehyung's.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked when we sat down at a table in front of the window.

"Jimin said you looked like a bunny." He said and I groaned. I'm gonna kill that fun sized bitch.

"Don't worry , it's cute." He added, making me blush a bit. "I actually don't have a plan today, I thought you wouldn't come." He said.

"Why wouldn't I come?"

"Yoongi mentioned that you had feelings for Taehyung."

""Oh, him. We're just friends now." I said with a smile.

He was cute, sweet and funny and I had a lot of fun with him. Instead of thinking about Taehyung 24 hours a day, I was enjoying my time with Jongsuk.

I got home later than I thought I would because we stopped by the arcade and lost track of time. I put Taehyung's strawberry milk tea in the fridge before changing into my pajamas. I went to Taehyung's room and creaked open the door, seeing that he wasn't asleep yet.

"Hyung, are you still mad at me?" I asked, waiting nervously for his response.

"You know I can't stay mad at you?" He said.

"I got strawberry milk tea for you. It's in the frigde." I told him.

"Thanks Bunny."

"Good night hyung."

"Wait, stay. Just for tonight?" He asked and a giggled slipped out of my mouth. I laid down beside him so we were facing each other.

"How was your date?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

"It was pretty fun. I went out with Jongsuk."

"Lee Jongsuk?" He asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"He and I used to be friends." He said. "Do you like him?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"If you hurts you, just tell me and I'm there in a second, okay?" He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Okay, hyung." I chuckled and he smiled at me.

"Goodnight, Bunny." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight."

—

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and Jongsuk have been going out for two weeks and I'm worried he might get hurt. I know Jongsuk and he's not a good guy. He likes messing around and he doesn't know when to stop.

"Jongsuk, I need to talk to you for a sec?" I said when I stopped by his locker.

"All of sudden?" He asked. "Let me guess, it's about Jungkook?"

"Yeah, just don't fuck around with him like you do with everyone else."

"Jungkook's a good guy and all." He said. "But you know how I am."

"If you don't have good intentions with him, don't lead him on. He doesn't deserve that."

"You like him?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "I do, but that's not the point."

"Well shit, I'll take care of your baby for you." He laughed.

"I'm not playing around, Jongsuk."

"If you like him so damn much, then date him."

"He doesn't like me like that. He likes you, so don't fuck this up."

"Relax, I won't hurt him."