Pᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ - Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ (ᴍ)

A/n: Thank you for 47k reads🥺✨ And for this chapter I suggest soft stands don't read this chapter. If you're reading this and you know me in real life, I beg you to leave and never come back.

Warning⚠️ : Masochism❌
Cross dressing ❌
Cringe ❌
Grammar and Spelling errors❌

Jungkook's POV

My mom is gone all week so I wanted to spend some time with Taehyung, but all he was interested in was video games. Im going to fucking kill Jin for getting him that stupid PS5. He's been playing for three days now.

He was playing it in his room while I was on his bed waiting for him to finish a match but he just kept on playing. I asked him twice when he'd be done and he said 'soon, don't worry, Baby' both times.

At these point I was just watching him. I watched him continuously bite a lick his lips and it was driving me crazy. I looked down and saw that my pants formed a tent. Shit. I was going to go take a shower to cool off but why do that when I have Taehyung?

I took off the clothes I had on and put on his button up except I didn't button it up and made sure the new lace panties I bought were showing. Now way was I going to let my mom leave us with the house to sit down and watch Taehyung play Pubg all day long.

I went to Taehyung who was in his computer chair and sat in his lap, facing him. Lucky for me his mic was off and the next match didn't start yet.

"Damn." He smirked, looking down at I was wearing. "Dressed up so sexy just for me?" He asked and I sweetly smiled at him before pecking his lips. I rested my head on his shoulders and he caressed my thigh.

At least I was getting attention now, but not enough. I bucked my hips harshly against his lap and felt his boner poke my ass, while he groaned.

"Careful what you're doing." He warned, gripping my ass. He's never grabbed me like that before but I liked the roughness

"I know exactly what I'm doing." I said continuing my actions and moaned right in his ear.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath and put down the controller. He grabbed my hips and moved my body harder against his lap, practically crashing onto his dick.

"Walk in front of me with those sexy little lace panties just for my attention, hm?" He said sliding his hand into the back of my panties, playing with my hole. "You sure you want this?"

"I've wanted this for a long time now."

"Finger me." I said before he inserted his fingers, slowly thrusting them in and out. His fingers were so long I could feel it hit my prostate.

I rolled my hips, feeling the pleasure, making my chest get exposed. I love the feeling of his long fingers curl inside of me.

"Shit Baby, I like when your body moves like that." He smirked not taking his eyes off me. It was like he was hypnotized.

"Faster for me?" I asked and he went thrusted faster than I could imagine. I arched my back feeling the urge to cum but Taehyung stopped and I whined. He wiped his thumb on my tip.

"So fucking wet for me." He chuckled, licking his finger. "Those little panties of yours gonna get you in trouble." He said pulling me closer.

"You like them so much, huh?" I asked guiding his hand to palm my clothes dick. "You want to fuck me with them on?" I asked and he licked his lips and fidgeted in the chair.

It got him so hot and bothered just by thought of him fucking me with them on. I loved testing him.

"Do I make you that horny?" I asked and he ripped a hole in the panties, getting fed up with me constantly teasing him. Shit, he's that serious.

"I can't control myself seeing you like this." He said, pulling on my piercings making me me whine.

"I want your cock inside of me." I whispered softly in his ear before harshly thrusting inside of me.

"Be a good boy and ride me." He told me and I obeyed.

Only the sound of skin clapping and our moans were heard. Thank God my mom wasn't here. This is exactly why I wasn't allowed to have guys in my room.

"Gosh, you're so tight." He groaned, now thrusting upwards. It hurt but in a good way. My moans quickly turned into whines. It was too much but I didn't want him to stop I wanted him to go even harder.

I closed my walls around his length and heard him groan. I wanted him to get rough, punish me for being a bad boy.

"Baby, don't do that." He warned.

"What? This?" I smirked doing it again and he clawed his nails into the skin of my hips and pounded into me. It hurt so fucking much. A high pitched whine came out of my mouth, close to a scream.

"Fuck, just like that." I moaned and he continued, now hitting my prostate harshly. Didn't know how rough he could get with me. I put my head on his shoulder, panting while he pounded into me at an inhuman speed.

"Come here." He said and I leaned down before he smashed our lips together, biting my lips. It was too much pleasure.

"I-I'm going to cum." I told him.

"Me too, Baby." He said about to pull out but I stopped him.

"I want to feel your cum in me." I said before we both climaxed.

He pecked my lips and giggled while he stared at me.

"Damn, your beautiful." He sighed making me blush. "Oh, you're shy now, Bunny?" He chuckled.

"Well, when you stare at me like that, yeah."

"Aww, Baby your lip's bleeding. I'm sorry, I got too carried away." He apologized, wiping the blood off.

"No, I liked it." I giggled, licking the blood off my swollen lips and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're a little naughty bunny, aren't you?" He chuckled. "And you're wearing my shirt."

"You weren't paying attention " I smiled.

"I like it on you." He said, licking his lips and pulling them again.

"T-Tae, you're going to make me hard again." I warned him.

"I'm sorry Baby, I can't keep my hands off." He said playing with them more before he started sucking on it. The feeling of his tongue on me like that was making me horny again. I couldn't help but start moaning again.

I pressed my hand harshly against his dick and heard him groan, giving him a taste of his own medicine. Two could play at this game.

"Shit, we're not doing this again." He panted.

"You're the one who started it." I chuckled.

"You're such a horny little bitch." He laughed, ruffling my hair, before his eyes drifted down to my panties again. "How many of these do you have?" He asked, running his finger along the laces.

"You ripped my only pair." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I guess we'll have to buy you some more." He said. "And next time if you want my attention just ask." He said, pinching my cheek.

"Nah, this was way more fun." I giggled.

"Gosh, I just love you so much." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I-...but you've never said that before." I said.

"Well, I'm saying it now." He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

"C-can you maybe say it again?"I asked avoiding eye contact while biting my lips. He quickly turned my head back to him to make eye contact again.

"I love you, Bunny." He said making me blush like crazy.

"I love you too, Tae."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Y'all a guy kept on saying the f-slur and when I asked him to stop he told me I was being mean and taking away his freedom of speech I-😀🔪

Buttt... While I was gone I was just focusing on myself and came out as bisexual to my friends and they support me☺️