Pᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ - ʜᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ

Trigger Warning: mentions of rape.

Taehyung's  POV

"What the fuck did you do to him?!" I yelled at Jackson as held him by his collar, pushing him against the wall.

"Oh, if it isn't my good friend, Tae." He said with a cocky smile.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I repeated.

"Look, I don't know who you're talking about?" I sighed.

"Jungkook." I said and he laughed.

"Oh little Bunny?" He said and my grip tightened.

"Don't fucking call him that. This is the last time I'm asking, what did you do to him?"

"Calm down and let me go so I can explain." He said and I put him down.

"At party that I threw last year, I put a little something in his drink to loosen him up and I fucked him, no big deal. He's just being a pussy about it." He shrugged.

My fist immediately connected to his face and his nose started bleeding. I smiled in satisfaction when iI saw him groan in pain and then I lost control of myself. I pushed him to the ground, continuously punching him, ignoring his continuous unsincere apology.

Soon majority of the juniors and seniors were gathering around. I looked around hoping a teacher didn't see, but that gave him a chance to throw a punch, causing my lip to bleed. I was about to hit him back but heard Jungkook's voice.

"Hyung, what're you doing?" He asked pushing through the crowd.

"Aww, looks like your slut's here." He said, pushing me off.

Jungkook's face quickly turned fron concern to anger. I never saw Jungkook so angry before. He walked towards jackson, who was still on the floor and started kicking him in the ribs, kicking him harder everytime.

"Mr. Choi!" Someone shouted the principal's name and everyone scattered, leaving me, Jackson and Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I sat down in the principal's office with Jackson on my left and Taehyung on my right. I watched as Jackson groaned in pain, holding an ice pack on his eye and I tried my best to keep in my laughter. I looked at how roughed up Taehyung looked.

His lip was bleeding, his black hair was messily falling in front of his eyes and some buttons of his shirt came off. He was still breathing heavily from the fight. When he realized I was staring a smirk grew on his face as he looked m directly in my eyes.

Well, fuck me.

"Alright, so I have contacted your parents." Mr. Choi said sitting at his desk. "While Jackson will be suspended for two weeks, you'll be suspended for three weeks." He said to me and Taehyung.

"Why can't he get three weeks as well?" I complained.

"He was attacked by the both of you."

"Okay but Taehyung is injured too." I said.

"Taehyung's lip is bleeding, while Jackson has a broken nose, a black eye and bruises all over his body. He deserves more than an apology from the both of you."

"I'm not apologizing to that asshole." Taehyung scoffed.

"Watch your language."

"Why does it matter if I'm already suspended." He chuckled.

"You have yet to explain as to why you did this. Especially you Jungkook, you've never acted out like this before." He said and I just shrugged. Jackson deserved it and I don't regret it one bit.

"Sir, I was minding my own business and Taehyung just attacked me, I don't even know what I did." Jackson pretended to be innocent. "When Jungkook saw, he just joined him. I don't know why they hate me so much."

"Jackson, shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you!" Taehyung yelled.

"Kim Taehyung."

"He's clearly lying!" Taehyung said, getting angrier by the minute.

"Then what's the truth, what could he possibly have done for you to react like this?" Mr. Choi asked.

"He..." Taehyung sighed, looking at me for a second. "He just deserved it and I'd do it again if I have to."

"It's better for you to tell me what he did so he can get the punishment needed."

"It's not changing the fact that we're suspended so it doesn't matter." Taehyung said making Mr. Choi sighed.

"Excuse me sir, there's something you need to handle." Mr. Choi's assistant said and as he followed her, giving us a look, indicating to behave well. When he left, a slight chuckle left Jackson's mouth.

"My parents are going to sue your ass." He laughed.

"Keep on talking and I'll kick your ass." Taehyung mumbled, not even bothering to looking at him.

"Whatever. You and your little whore need to calm the fuck down." He scoffed.

"What did you say?" Taehyung said getting up from his chair.

"I didn't stutter." Jackson shrugged.

"Hyungie, it's fine, sit down." I said but he wasn't listening at all. All his attention was on Jackson.

"I want you to say it again to my face." Taehyung said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Taehyung, no." I said, standing up to face him, softly pushng him back. "He's not worth it." I said and the angry look on his face soon softened.

"You're right." He sighed with a smile before sitting back down.