Pᴀʀᴛ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. 1

Jungkook's POV

I was actually pretty excited for the wedding, I even dyed the tips of my hair red and wore a tux. Tae, his dad and I were getting ready at home while my mom was getting ready at her sister's house. I was currently standing in front of a mirror, failing to tie a simple tie.

"What on earth are you doing?" Taehyung laughed when he saw that my tie was in a knot.

I flinched and turned to him before immediately looking away. Damn, he looked so good.

"I forgot how to do it." I nervously chuckled and he tried to undo whatever I did with the tie.

"So, did you write your speech yet?" He asked, slightly looking up at me while tying my tie for me.

"Yeah, it's not much, but it's something. Did you write yours?" I asked.

"Mhm, it's okay I guess." He said tightening the tie.

"You're gonna choke me." I chuckled and I saw a small smirk on his face.

"Alright, I'm done." He said with a smile. "I like your hair." He said, parting it slightly to the left to see my eyes better.

I'm trying so hard to forget about him, why is he making it so hard for me?

There was a knock on the front door and Taehyung's dad answered it

"Jungkook, your girlfriend is here!" He shouted from downstairs.

"Girlfriend?" Taehyung asked and I nodded with a bright smile on my face. Part of me just wanted to see him jealous.

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Jungkook went to Chunseo and she gave him a peck on the lips while I was trying to hide my anger. I was so confused. Jungkook's into girls now? Maybe I'm the clingy one and I didn't mean as much to him as I thought I did.

—Wedding—

Jungkook's POV

Why was Tzuyu at my mom's wedding? I thought Taehyung was bringing Namjoon and Yoongi. I tried to ignore it and payed attention to the ceremony.

"We are gathered here today to.."

Oh my God, I'm already bored. I looked at Taehyung and saw that he wasn't listening either. I payed attention to literally anything else but what the minister was saying until Taehyung poked me.

"Bun- Jungkook." He whispered before pointing to our parents.

Our parents kissed and Taehyung and I looked at each other in disgust while everyone else cheered.

— Reception—

"Now, we'll have a speech from Taehyung and Jungkook the MC said and we both walked to the center of the room.

"You first." Taehyung told me and I sighed.

"Two years ago my brother and dad passed away in a car crash my mom and I were devastated. She lost the love of her life and I lost one of my best friends. The first time I saw my mom smile after we lost them was when she met Hyunsoo. I've never seen her so happy. A couple months later, I found out Taehyung was going to be my brother. So not only do I have a new dad but I also have an amazing big brother. I'm grateful for my new family."

I should get an Oscar award because I lied to everyone. To be honest if said what I really thought, the whole wedding would be ruined. After I was done I gave Taehyung the mic.

"After my mom left, you can say it was pretty lonely for me and my dad. Especially me because I didn't have any siblings. When my dad told me he met someone I was pretty excited. He's not the best cook and I was tired of take out every single day. A little while after I found out I was going to have a younger brother, Jungkook. I didn't think I wanted a sibling until I met Jungkook. Now, my dad and I aren't so lonely anymore."

Taehyung, Tzuyu, Yoongi, Jimin, Chunseo and I were sitting at one table together. Chunseo was busy telling me a story when I felt someone's foot slide up my leg. Of course it was Taehyung.

I looked up at him and he had the cockiest look on his face, practically ignoring everything his girlfriend was saying was telling him.

'No.' I mouthed and he cocked an eyebrow, not bothering to listen to me.

"Chunseo, I'll be right back." I said, getting up and signally Taehyung to follow me.

I walked outside and waited for him to come.

"Hyung, we agreed to stop doing this." I said.

"Bun-" he stopped and groaned in annoyance with himself. "Jungkook, do you know how hard it's been to stay away from you?"

Why can't I get him out of my head?