Pᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ

Jungkook's POV

After Taehyung and I got back from school, my mom called, saying she'd deal with us when she got home from work. Taehyung and I went to our separate rooms because his room was finally done being renovated. I had a feeling he was mad at me. If I hadn't told him that Jackson was the one who upset me, none of this would've happened.

"Bunny, I wanna talk to you." Taehyung said, standing at my door. His eyes were red as if he had been crying.

"O-oh yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He said, avoiding I contact, leaving me confused.

"Sorry?" I questioned and he sat down beside me.

"I shouldn't have lost my temper like that and now we're both in trouble." He said, looking up at me with the sweetest puppy dog eyes.

"Hyung, I'm actually glad you did that. He deserved it and I didn't have the guts to stand up to him like that before."

"That's not all I'm sorry for." He said before letting out a sigh. "Th-the party, I was there a-and I saw Jackson with you, b-but I didn't know what he was going to do." He said, gripping on to the sheets of my bed with tears running down his cheeks.

"Hyung, no. It's not your fault."

"It is. I-I could've stopped him or asked you if you were okay."

"Hyungie, stop it. What he did wasn't your fault." I said before seeing him giggle. "What?"

"Nothing," he said, biting his lip and looking away. "I just like it when you call me that."

"At least I got you to smile." I said.

"You're right but why didn't you tell me about Jackson?" He asked.

"I mean it doesn't really just come up in a conversation." I shrugged.

"Bunny, you know I'm always here for you." He said, looking me in the eyes as he always does.

"D-don't look at me like that." I said, blushing like crazy.

"Like what Bunny?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Like...y-you know what I'm talking about."

"Bunny." He said and I hummed in response trying to keep my eyes from staring at his lips.
"It's getting harder to resist you."

As much as I wanted to feel his lips on mine again, I just couldn't do it.

"Hyung, you have a girlfriend." I said when his lips were just centimeters away from mine.

"Shit, I'm sorry Bunny," He mumbled. "I-I just don't know how to control myself around you." He said laying down on the bed.

"I can make you hate me." I shrugged and he looked back up at me.

"Yeah, I don't think so." He chuckled.

"Is that a challenge?" I raised my eyebrow and a smirk grew on his face.

"I'd like to see you try." He snickered.

"Okay, remember that Gucci scarf that's been missing for a week?" Jungkook said, growing nervous. "Well I wore it without asking and I lost it."

"Bunny." Taehyung said with a fake smile trying to hold in his anger. "You have three seconds to run." He said getting up and I ran out of the room.

I ran downstairs like I was running for my life and I heard his footsteps speeding up behind me. I panicked when I saw how close he was, before he tackled me to the floor, tickling me.

"N-no, stop. I'm s-sorry." I laughed while tears ran down my cheeks but he didn't stop. I managed to kick him, accidentally brushing my leg against his crotch but I ignored it and ran away.

"Come back!"

"I have the power of God and anime on my side! AHH!"

"Get your ass over here and fix this." He said in a serious voice and I looked at him in confusion, but quickly realized the bulge in his pants.

"W-why me?" I asked.

"You caused it, you fix it." He said,
cocking an eyebrow.

"What about Tzuyu, you know, your girlfriend." I reminded him.

"And is she here?" He asked and I nervously bit my bottom lip. I mean, why not?

Fuck it.