Pᴀʀᴛ sɪx - ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs

Jungkook's POV

My plan was coming together perfectly. Lisa's parents were out of town for the whole weekend and she said all of us could stay there. I told my mom we were staying there, so Lisa would pretend to be her mom on the phone when my mom called and if she asked for me or Taehyung, she'd say we were sleeping. And if any other parent called she'd do the same.

I packed all six noisy, drunk guys into one car and drove them to Lisa's, hoping I wouldn't get stopped by a cop.

I sighed in relief when I got there and dragged everyone inside.

"Jungkookie!" Mina, Lisa's little sister hugged me.

"Mina, shouldn't you be in bed?" I asked.

"I'm thirteen, not nine. I know you're just trying to hide the fact that all your friends are drunk and you're lying to your parents." She said with a smile.

"What do you want to keep quiet?" I asked.

"Three lollipops, two banana milks."

"Two lollipops, one banana milk."

"Last offer, take it or leave it. Two lollipops, one banana milk and one of your hoodies."

"Deal." I sighed and she jumped in excitement.

"Mina, go to bed and stop annoying Kookie." Lisa sighed.

"Fine, but not because you told me to, because I want to." She said heading to her room.

"You know, you're lucky you have me." Lisa said.

"I know, I owe you one."

"Damn right you do. I have 6 drunk guys in my house." She said and I just smiled. "You're lucky I love your ass. I'm going to bed."

"Same, I've been dealing with them all night." I sighed.

I was the first person to wake up, so I made coffee for everyone before they got up.

"My head." Jimin groaned when he woke up on the floor next to Yoongi. "How drunk was I?" He asked.

"Well, we were the loudest, drunkest people at Karaoke and I lied to all our parents and now we're at Lisa's. Come drink your coffee." I smiled and he walked over to me taking the mug.

"Wait, what happened to you?" he asked, squinting his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Are...are those hickeys?" He said pointing at my neck.

"Wha..where?"

"There." he said, grazing his finger over them and I flinched in pain.

"You...Did you and Taehyung-"

"No, we didn't." I cut him off. "He tried to but I stopped him." I said looking at Taehyung asleep on the couch.

"I don't know why you're lying to yourself, he's clearly not straight." He chuckled.

"Okay but, he was drunk." I defended him.

"Would you kiss a girl if you were drunk?" He asked.

"Eww."

"Exactly."

"He most likely thought I was someone else." I shrugged.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." He rolled his eyes.

After a while everyone started waking up and drank their coffee, thanking me for not leaving them and making sure everyone's parents didn't know anything. Then everyone headed home.

-Night-

Taehyung's room still wasn't ready and I felt guilty about making him sleep on the mattress on the floor. I let him stay in the bed with me even though my mom told me I wasn't allowed to.

While I was getting ready to go to bed, Taehyung came in after taking a shower.

"Bunny, thanks again for covering for me and my friends." He said.

"It's okay. I'll do anything for you." I said not realizing how creepy it was until I said it.

"Come here for a sec." he said.

Not this again. What's he doing?

I walked closer to him and he lifted my chin with his finger.

"Where'd you get this?" He asked, rubbing his finger against the hickeys he gave me.

I didn't know what to say. My face turned bright red and I avoided eye contact and he noticed.

"Who gave you these?" He asked slightly raising his voice. He sounded more protective than angry.

"I-It's not important."

"Then why won't you tell me? Was it Tzuyu?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"God no." I said in disgust.

"And what's wrong with Tzuyu?" He said crossing his arms over his chest. Why was he so damn intimidating?

"Nothing, I just prefer guys." I said as his eyes slightly widened.

"Y-you're gay?" He asked.

"I thought everyone knew to be honest."

"I didn't. Does your mom know?" He asked in concern.

"Yeah, she's fine with it. Why?"

"N-no reason." He said looking away. " But you still haven't told me who gave you the hickeys."

"Umm," I looked down, biting my bottom lip. "You did." I said. Bet he wasn't expecting that.

"I-I..."

"When you were drunk, you did it. I stopped you before anything else happened." I explained.

"Oh God. Bunny, I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's fine, you were drunk." I said. "Plus I kinda enjoyed it." I mumbled. I thought he didn't hear me, but the smirk on his face said otherwise.

"What was that you said?" He asked.

"Nothing." I quickly said. "I'm going to bed."

Taehyung's POV

How did I not know he was gay and why does it make me so happy to know that he is. I need to stop, I have a girlfriend. I don't like guys, I've never liked guys and I'll never like guys. But why'd I do that to Jungkook at Karaoke. What was I thinking?

If he didn't stop me, how far would I have gone?