2 Durnk Too Funkchin

Hope's P.O.V.

"Hopie come on its now or never, you promised!" I huffed a bit and let Jazzy pull me out of bed. She and Hayden have been my best friends since high school. I can't think of a time yet when they haven't gotten me in trouble.

Even though I always had fun, living with a Narcissist was my punishment in itself. I nodded and let her pull me put of my dorm room, in a matter of minutes I was all geared up and dressed in one of Jazzy's skirts that was two inches too short. Not to mention a crop top that was also nearly a bra. I was sexy, I knew that, but I didn't like the way sexy made my boobs catch air every time I decided
to turn around.

"Jaz, um can I just go in a dress?" I ask laying down in her bed. Suddenly the room door opened to Hayden who was dressed to impress with a bow tie and takes shirt ironed to empress. He didn't have his collar on which made me frown a bit.

"Hey, where's your collar?" I asked. Hayden and his dom had gotten together some time before freshman year started. He paused and shook his head a bit.

"We're having a break, nothing a boy like me can't handle," he smirked and kissed my cheek before he dropped o. The bed too.

This caught Jazzy's ear as she turned around securing her collar again, "Oohhh what poor boy is going to take an Angry fuck from you?"

I chuckled at that, this isn't the first time they've gone on a break. The first time resulted in a poor twink getting rammed in an upstairs bedroom during a get together at someones house I have yet to remember.

"Leave Mikey out of this!"

"Are you still cheating with him?" Jazzy threw at him as she grabbed her purse.

"She's still fucking with Jose, so why not, talk about an open relationship," he scoffed and rolled his eyes as he followed her up to the door.

"Daddy would wreck me if I ever even thought about-"

"You think Miley doesn't wreck me? Yeah right, have you met her, you'd think she invented spanking!" He grumbled.

"Thats hot," Jazzy smirked and I laughed at that. She's so goofy sometimes. I followed my two beasties out of the dorm building. Jazzy had her car this year and we've been taking full advantage.

I got in the back, and I closed my eyes as she took off. It took barley ten minutes before we were in front of a loud colorful club. The lights were flashing and people were drunk already falling into cars and out of the front doors.

Before I could get put of the car, Jazzy handed me my ID card and told me stay close. I nodded, I always stay close, places like this make me nervous. I don't speak much especially now that I dont have to, Jazzy and Hayden speak enough for the three of us. It just the way I like it.

I take the card and slip it in my skirt. It a pocket tiny enough for folded bills which is also in there.

We walk in after Jazzy whispers somthing to the bouncer. He nods and i suddenly realize after he lets us skip the line, that we're not supposed to be here. There were tons of people dancing, humping, yelling, laughing, all obviously older than we were.

This is bound to be a night I remember.

♡♡♡♡

"Come on you're birthday is in a few days and I'm going to be home so we're celebrating now!" Jazzy yelled at me as she pushed another drink into my hand. I took down shot after shot in hopes of quickly getting drunk enough to be comfortable around all of the people dancing on or bumping into me.

After I downed the vodka, she pushed a red cup into my hand and I smiled a bit as she started to grind her butt on me to the hard hitting music. The bass was almost suffocating and Jazzy's pink hair was all I could see for a good five minutes before I started to get dizzy. I sipped from my cup and started to towards the bathroom away from Jazzy, she kept dancing I think. But I had to pee.