"No other relation?"

"He wasn't my boyfriend if that's what you're trying to get me to say." I gave her a look.

"Not trying to get you to say anything, we're unbiased detectives not lawyers."

"Right..."

"Did you have a positive relationship with Mr Aicher before the related incidents?"

"No, it happened for the first time the day I met him."

"How long did you know Mr. Figuerro before the related incident?"

"A week or two, had never met him before, grew up in America."

"Do you consider yourself to be homosexual?"

"Uh, yeah." I made a face as she stared at me blankly.

Why did she need to ask that?

"Do you consider yourself to be open and obvious about your orientation?"

"Sure, relatively."

"Would you say you have an active sexuality?"

"Uh. Why is that relevent?"

"Please answer the question."

"Um, I guess."

"Do you often partake in sexual intercourse with varied partners or do you prefer long term relationships?"

What the.

"Um, I don't really do relationships."

"Would you consider your relationship with Finn Aicher or Matias Figuerro to be a sexual fling?"

"Um, no. Wait. What do you mean?"

"Do you think your behaviour before the related incidents could have been interpreted as flirtatious or sexually misleading in any way?"

"Um, NO."

"You were living in the Aicher residents for approximately 320 days, do you claim to have been assaulted on 320 different occasions and if not how many times would you estimate?"

"I didn't exactly fucking count did I? I  don't know, 400 or something."

"Are you implying you knew Aicher for longer than 320 days? Did you go back to see him?"

"No I'm implying you can assault someone more than once a day!"

"Please refrain from shouting sir."

Really...

"How many sexual partners have you had since the incidents in San Francisco?"

"I don't know..."

"Is it a large number or were you often intoxicated?"

"No, I mean..." I sighed. "Around 20? I guess."

"May we contact any of them as witnesses?"

"What? Uh, no, why??"

"You may need someone as a witness to your character during the trial. If you do have anyone there will be a form you can fill in later."

Why would I need that.

"Have you partaken in sexual intercourse after the recent incident with Figuerro?"

"Yes I have. Is that really relevant?"

"So would you consider yourself emotionally unaffected by the incident?"

"I would consider myself very emotionally affected, just not sexually."

"Please define sexual consent."