44

If you haven't returned from another book right now, dude, there is a book with mature chapters on, you've been missing out. go. find. it. tis called 'conflicted mature chapters'' and has my icon as cover, cus I'm lazy AF

After I had gotten out of the shower, and got changed into clean clothes Chance had brought me, I retrieved my phone from my old clothes and sat on the edge of his bed awkwardly as he just stood looming over me with his arms crossed.

Still has yet to say anything....

I mean what is there left to say....already told me some personal details. Can't believe he had a boyfriend. I guess sexuality isn't just something someone casually tells someone when you meet them...I wonder how many of the brothers aren't straight...

What time is it...I'm sure its past 12...

He gave a harsh sigh and I looked up at him, receiving an annoyed frown in return.

"Are you okay?" I asked eventually and he gave me another look.

"I'm thinking" he said and continued to look really pissed off.

Okay then....

"Ugh, what am I supposed to do, if you don't even listen to me in the first pace what's the point" he grumbled and looked at the floor.

He not thinking of punishments is he...

Like fate was trying to help after a few minutes my pocket lit up as my phone went off.

Phone, no !!

I cringed and bit my lip, avoiding looking at him.

"You know what I'm going to say next don't you" he said and I cursed.

"What phone I don't have a phone" I said and looked around the room.

"Riley" he warned sternly and I looked up at him with a flat expression.

No.

No way, I can't, I'd die of boredom.

"Can't you-"

"NO. Give it here" he snapped and put his hand out, making me stubbornly cross my arms and look away.

"Don't be childish Riley" he muttered and I pulled my tongue out, making him scoff.

"RILEY" he growled and my eyes widened slightly, but I persevered and remained stubborn.

"Right." he snapped and I couldn't help but jump up when he stepped towards me.

Heeeeelp.

I managed to bolt around him but didn't make it far after that, cursing when he managed to tackle me and pin me to the floor from behind.

"Give it" he ordered but I just turned so he couldn't get to the pocket.

"Riley"

"Nope"

"UGH"

I just smiled as he stayed there, pinning my head to the floor in a very awkward position while aggressively huffing.

"Riley I swear if you don't give it to me soon I'll...You'll regret it" he warned and I chuckled.

"Don't laugh!" he exclaimed in exasperation then snickered and shook his head.

"God damnit Riley" he complained before sighing.

"Um.."

"I'm not moving till you give it to me" he stated and I grumbled.