91

Okay so I found these perfect pictures of Jack Greystone Who plays Aaron x'D I love it

Okay so I found these perfect pictures of Jack Greystone Who plays Aaron x'D I love it. He's a bun bun boy cuteee

It was really quiet as I sat in one of the smaller sitting rooms. It was on the other side of the house, and didnt have anything interesting in it, so no one really came in here.

Aaron was sat doing some kind of book work, frowning at it seriously as I sat on the sofa next to him.

Luca was also here, he'd come back earlier, and brushed off both mine and Aaron's attempts of asking him where he'd been. He was no longer typing furiously on his laptop however, and was somewhat relaxed as he sat in the seat on the other side of the small room.

I was kind of confused over the fact the two of them wouldn't leave me by myself. They were behaving like bodyguards, acting a bit off towards anyone that approached us.

Nate obviously found it a bit weird, but still ended up backing off without saying much about it.

I found it weird. Very weird.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling in utter boredom. Luca had given me back my phone when he returned, but it was completely out of charge, somehow.

"Have you even eaten something today?" Luca suddenly asked me and I blinked at him.

"Uh, no not much..." I trailed off and Aaron gave me a stern look as he put his book down.

"Not much as in nothing."

"Sorry, I just have no appetite right now." I excused, which was true, I wasn't hungry enough to eat at the moment.

He looked down at me with an upset expression. "You have to eat sometime." He said quietly, despite his frustrated demeanor.

"I will, I just don't want to eat at the moment."

"What if I make it for you? You don't have to worry about what's in it if I do." He encouraged and I just shook my head.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

He sat back and just stared at his book, looking... furious? Why is he so upset? He then just looked up at Luca and sighed.