19

Erin:

What r u doing now?

I rolled my eyes at Erin's persistence on talking to me. It's not like I had anything better to do because I was just sat in the car with Luca, but still, wasting credits here.

Oh wait my texts are unlimited...or was that my internet...

Hm....

Thinking intensely >.>....

Erin: .............Oh....ok then.......y? o.0 Where?

This caused me to roll my eyes again and tsk, making Luca glance at me oddly.

Because why not, and I have no idea

Erin: What do u mean? 0.0

Jesus christ he types fast.

Calm down, I'm just in a car, how are you? x3

Erin: U'RE DRIVING??!!

"oohhh my god.." I mumbled and sighed.

No wtf Erin, how and why would I be driving o.0

"Riley what are you doing?" Luca asked as he frowned while glancing at me again.

"Looking at illegal stuff" I replied without looking away from the phone.

"Riley" he warned me sternly and I looked up to smile at him.

"Nothing, just going through facebook...and stuff" I thought it best I don't tell him I'm talking to Erin the apparent terrorist..

 Erin: Idk....I don't get you, so your unpredictable......hope you're not into stealing and driving cars illegally though......and i'm great -.- enjoying being stuck in my room all day apart from when I go to fucking school, yeah, great

Pfft calm down. xD

Erin: I'm calm :| totally calm bitch

;w;

Erin: What even is that?

What? It's like....crying....or something ;v;

Erin: yyeaaah....no.

-.- let me cry bitch

"Who are you talking to Riley?" Luca suddenly asked in a low tone.

"Who said I was talking to anyone?" I asked back innocently.

"Well, unless you are writing a highly entertaining novel that you are going to share on 'facebook and stuff' , I seriously doubt you would be typing that much in this short amount of time while not talking to someone"

"...........Good point."

At that moment Luca pulled into the drive way and turned the engine off while frowning. When his frown was then directed at me I decided to make my escape.

"Well I have like..homework to do so see ya" I said while smiling and got out of the car.

Phew.

"Hey Riley have you seen Hunter?" Aaron suddenly appeared out of nowhere as I walked in the door.

"Uh no sorry I've just got here, but I did see him this morning" I answered wile containing my surprise. Seriously I need to get less jumpy.