71

"That's just creepy." I stated as I looked at a beheaded plushie looking human hanging from the ceiling. They were scattered all over the room as well as images of guts and blood and a giant sculpture of a spider. Was this artist okay? Just wondering.

"I think its interesting, I mean you can clearly see they're slightly fucked up, just from what art they created." Alex said seriously and I smiled at him.

"Right. And writing 'guys go to be honest with you I'm slightly fucked in the head' wouldn't have done it" I commented and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You clearly don't appreciate the art of expressing yourself through materials."

"No, words are much clearer, and that way you're not misunderstood."

"You think people don't misunderstand the written word? I call lie on that one."

"Well, they misunderstand it less. Like actions, they're always misunderstood."

"Ugh TRUE! People are always misunderstanding my actions." He puffed out and then gave me some kind of accusatory look.

What? Me? What actions?

"Come on! We've got lots of paintsplashes with deeper meanings to see and not all day to see it!" He exclaimed as he walked off making me snicker.

-

"What do you see in this painting?" Alex's voice caught my attention and I stopped facebook stalking Erin for a moment to look up at him.

He had a slightly amused expression on his face making frown before looking at the painting.

"..."

"You see what I see don't you?"

"As in two men seemingly having intercourse?"

"Yep."

"Yes I do then."

"Well, supposedly that's a woman."

"How? That's obviously a male"

"Well people who bought the art say it's female."

"Well they're obviously homophobic, I call discrimination!" I said with an amused smile and he rolled his eyes at me.

"The artist must be a fangirl." He said and I narrowed my eyes at the artist name.

"I thought Claude was a male name?"

"Oh. Ohhhhh."

It was now my turn to roll my eyes at him and I started walking in the direction of the exit.

"Right we made it to the end we're leaving!" I stated and made sure he had no time to protest before walking out into the fresh, cold and damp air.

"Where to now?" I asked him as he stood next to me.

"This direction!" He said before skipping off and I rolled my eyes before quickly following him.

Eventually after a long time of walking accompanied by the most random of conversations we'd come across a giant mall. Of course, it's London.

Despite malls not really having any entertainment value to it Alex seem insistent that we went inside, and I was left watching him cautiously and reminding him that I would ditch him if he began buying shit.

The atmosphere is always nice in a mall, despite my introvert self not liking noise. Everyone seems so energetic and busy, plus its not like they're shouting, just talking contentedly amongst themselves.