46

I woke up in the morning with a strange predicament. I had Aaron practically on top of me, I think it would be accurate to say that I was experiencing being a little spoon, and I was concerned as to whether he subconsciously moved to this position or he was trying to console me or something, I have no idea.

Either way, he wasn't awake, and I didn't fancy the awkwardness of when he did wake. So I had the tough decision, get up now quickly enough, or pretend I'm still asleep.

I sighed as I looked out at the early morning light, it probably was a little too early to be getting up, and I was still tired, really needed to sleep more as I was seriously fatigued. And actually...think I may be running a fever...unsure, but I'm pretty sure it's not just body contact that is making me feel hot.

I felt myself flush as I realised what must have happened.

A nightmare.

I get them sometimes, where I wake up in the morning sweating up a river, and I'm pretty sure I thrash around when I have them at least, which would explain me being treated like some kind of teddy bear by Mr. motherly over here.

But seriously, its nothing to worry about, the night mares aren't related to anything, I get them just like any other person. Just me being the fabulous drama queen that I am even my subconscious body likes to over react.

What can I say.

Although the new side effect of having worried someone is most definitely not beneficial.

I hope I don't sleep talk....

--

I found my eyes darting open when I realised I'd fallen back to sleep, and sat up when I realised no one was in the room.

Okay, he moved, good, awkwardness avoided.

I then looked out of the window and realised it was very light, too light.

Oh don't tell me the fucker made me over sleep....

I'm not ill!!

I groaned in frustration before falling back onto the pillow. Then saw Aaron's  phone on his bedside and reached to look at the time on it.

Why don't people use actual clocks in rooms these days? It's annoying.

I got out of the bed when I realised I had time left and quickly left the room without putting my old clothes on, because come on, that's not a nice feeling.

I nearly crashed into Hunter when I walked out the door and he jumped while making a little kind of squeaking noise. He looked me up and down then into Aaron's room with a confused expression, then just blinked at me.

"Um, what?" he exclaimed looking a bit shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you seen Aaron?" I asked and he frowned.

"Have you" he retorted and I gave him a look.

"What are you implying?" I asked and he scoffed.

"I don't know what am I implying?" he muttered and I looked at him seriously for a few seconds before chuckling.

"Okay" I brushed him off before carrying on down the stairs.

"Hey, wait!" he called and gripped my arm, pulling me back up the stairs slightly and making me give him a look.

"Answers please" he said with a frustrated look and  sighed.

But efffooorrtt.

"Um, I got in trouble and am now not trusted to not try and escape the house so am being watched?" I said and he gave me a confused look.