Chapter 7

I stood outside the busy high school and sighed, I didn't want to be here.

There are so many people, in so many bright coloured clothes. And they are so loud...

Zac ran up to me and hugged me. Infront of everyone...yay...

"Goodbyeeeeee, have a nice day, oh, and don't die or anything" he said than ran off down the road.

"Um...." I said as Hunter and Alex joined me. Aaron had already driven off in his car.

"Why is he walking there?" I asked and Luca who had just joined us shrugged.

"He doesn't like to be in the car alone with me, I guess." he said and I raised a brow.

"Well, anyway, i've got to go, tell people to or call me if anything bad happens ok, I've only got one class today and should be home the rest, bye" he said then climbed back into the car and drove off.

Leaving me alone with.....these guys..

Nate ran up to us and I was squished between three hyperactive guys. 

"Yay, now there's 4 of us" Alex squealed happily and I sighed. 

Lot's of people were looking at me curiously and I smiled at them. 

"Don't worry Riley, no need to be nervous, we're here" Nate said as he put his arm around my shoulder. 

"That may be the reason why he is nervous" Hunter huffed. I smiled at him as he crossed his arms. 

"Who said I was nervous?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"You don't need to pretend you're not nervous we are here for you!" Alex said then hugged me from behind. Causing even more eyes to peer our way.

"OK, now you are making me nervous" I said as I escaped his suffocating grip. 

"Where was Chance this morning?" I asked, trying to distract myself.

"Work, I remember he goes early, can't remember when though...like ...five" Hunter said, the only calm one here. 

Well, apart from me, totally calm here....

"That's early" I commented.

"I think you get used to it after a while, you've definitely got to be a morning person that is for sure" he carried on and then yawned. 

Ugh, Mondays.

-

I ended up being in a class with Hunter to start with, physics....yay...

He turned out to be a very nice person, we are actually really similar. His friends were awesome, there was even someone from the same area of England I'm from. We talked about England for most of the lesson, when we could talk of course.....totally not slacking off here..

I was really homesick by the end of it, and wasn't really in the mood to find a hyperactive Alex and Nate in my next class. 

"Great" I mumbled as I walked up to them and Alex hugged me.

"Yay" he said and Nate facepalmed. People started staring at us as they walked past us into the room and  I sighed. I guess  I can't escape being a hyperactive wierdo with these two around.

"Let's just get this over with" Nate said then glared at Alex. He lead us into the room and sat down. They had an argument on where I was sitting and I ended up in-between them.

And it was literally just me in-between shouting hyper people while dealing with people staring at me curiously all lesson. 

-