109

Yes I'm spewing these out like a bitch

I'm also not proof reading them, like a bitch

Feel free to highlight mistakes

Yes, Riley's love of saying bitch comes from me
Bitch bitch bitch

---

I sighed and tried to shuffle around as I was woken by loud birds. Except I couldn't move properly, and opened my eyes in confusion for a few moments.

Oh. Yeah.

I grumbled when I realised Nate's head was using my back as a pillow, and lifted myself upwards pushing him off.

"Dude..." Nate sighed sleepily, and I shuffled around.

"Mmph." I complained, feeling extremely groggy.

He seemed to yawn as he moved his arm and messed with his hair, and then dropped his arm heavily onto my waist making me jump and wake up completely.

"Ow... asshole." I grumbled and he chuckled.

"I think we were supposed to wake up earlier than this." He said, then sighed and lay back down. "Whatever."

Shit, I should have showered before anyone got up.

I could tell it was bright outside though, and anyone that was a morning person would be up.

"Ugh... I need a shower." I said and he just mumbled in reply.

"Why so impatient..."

"Are you kidding? We could get in so much trouble."

"Hm, if I do I'll just call them hypocrites." He sighed while turning over and I narrowed my eyes.

"Wow, okay thanks." I muttered. "Hey, you said you'd tell me after and you didn't."

"...hm, what?"

"About why I was 'intimidating'." I said using air quotation marks even though he was facing away from me.

"Oh." He chuckled. "Umm..." He trailed off uncomfortably and I glared at his back.

"What."

"No, it's just, uh." He coughed. "I mean, I was aware that it was only my older brothers that managed to get in your pants and was feeling a bit inferior." He said quickly and I scoffed before whacking him upside the head. "OW! I told you you'd be offended!" He complained and I scowled.

"That's extremely distasteful." I commented and he just sniggered.

"I was right though, well, not about the inferior part, in the end."

"Shut the fuck up."

"I mean, technically all I needed to do was ask apparently." He continued this kind of snarky teasing and I stood up.

"You're a dick."

"I'm joking! I didn't mean it, I'm just teasing." He defended as he sat up.

"Hm." I quirked an unimpressed brow at him before moving to get my old clothes from yesterday to travel to the bathroom in.

"Sorry." He bit his lip and I sighed.

"I don't actually care."

"Oh, I was worried I'd upset you."

"Not really... I'm used to that kind of talk." I said and he frowned.

"Right, that was a bit insensitive then I guess."