82

This is seriously unbearable.

I can't believe I got myself into this situation.

I'm trapped in here, help.

I could literally feel awkward tingles where I was touching Aaron and Luca either side of me. I wouldn't say my skin was 'crawling' , but it shivered and made me want to fidget around.

I kept on feeling both of their eyes glancing at me every now and again, watching me. I didn't have a window to stare awkwardly out of either, I just stared at my phone, looking at random things because I felt too exposed to talk to Erin.

I heard Chester sigh in irritation at the traffic we'd just driven into before headbutting the steering wheel of the car. It caused the horn to go off making me jump harshly.

Aaron chuckled at me as I took in a nervous breath, making me give him a look.

"You're really jumpy and nervous today." Luca pointed out as Chance mumbled something to  Chester and I huffed.

"I noticed."

"I know where I'm going!" Chester snapped at Chance and they both glared at each other.

"Woah, calm down. No need for negative feelings." Aaron said and Chester scoffed at him.

"Says the one that's made jealous remarks every time somebody's spoken for the past half an hour. " He retorted making me roll my eyes.

"Did you all not get enough sleep or something?" I asked casually, but immediately regretted it as they all turned to glare at me.

"Fuck no did I get enough sleep, worrying about you and this whole entire situation!" Chester snapped and everyone else sighed.

"A situation that could have been avoided if you'd just stayed in Washington." Chance muttered and I bit my lip.

Help.

"Why are you here, anyway? Surely staying at Erin's could have been enough time off from us." Aaron asked and I winced.

"Er...its nothing." I said and Luca gave me a look.

"Really? You expect us to be satisfied with 'its nothing'? That's why we're out here? Nothing?"

"Well if Chance said the things he said to Riley to me I would've left the country too." Chester commented and Chance sighed.

"I'm sorry about that." He said and Aaron scoffed.

"Yeah like that's gunna cut it."

"Guys..." I pleaded uncomfortably but Chance just glared back at Aaron.

"Why were you two arguing so heatedly in the first place?" Luca said with an upset frown and I sighed.

"Riley was being argumentative." Chance muttered and I scoffed.

"Really? It couldn't possibly because you called me a brat, said I'd love working as a prostitute, called me an IMMATURE SLUT AND-...and other things." I opted out of telling them about Chance hitting me, sighing and rubbing my brow instead.

"Jesus fucking Christ Chance." Aaron growled and Chance made a seriously uncomfortable deer in headlights face.

"I didn't mean it, any of it." He defended and I shook my head at him.

"Other things?" Luca said and I looked over to him, he looked down at me with a worried frown.

Damnit Luca.

I looked back to Chance to see him staring at me, pleading with his eyes for me to not say anything.

"We shouldn't be talking about this in the car." I said and stared out of the front window, noticing Chester's knuckles turn pale as he gripped the steering wheel.