3

After we had gone through all 'the sports areas and stables', Zac had decided to show me the waterfall that was apparently just half a mile into the forest. I wasn't very keen, but he seemed to really want to show me. So I was dragged on a long trip along dead leaves and barely visible paths to reach this fast flowing and loud waterfall.

I have to admit the place was beautiful; the water was clear and the nature was healthy and lively all around it. I smiled and Zac looked back at me from in front. "Awesome right? Luca found this place when he was young and we've been going here ever since." Zac explained as he walked down to the water's edge.

I followed him as I looked around at the wildlife. I frowned as I thought to myself when I looked into my reflection. The water I was looking into was a distance away from the waterfall, so it was somewhat calmer. But ripples still travelled along my reflection, making me look distorted and abstract.

"Don't like what you see? If so you are clearly delusional, because, man, you could turn straight men gay!" He flirted with a dramatic sassy voice and I rolled my eyes with a smirk. I walked over to a bolder and sat down on the mossy surface, relishing the fresh air and the peace.

Zac walked over and sat next to me, but I chose not to react and closed my eyes. "You know how girls say all good men are gay? Do you think that is true?" He asked curiously.

"Sadly not; there are no good men." I explained without thinking.

"Sadly? Oh my god, you're gay?!" He gasped, making me snap my eyes open and widen them.

"Shit." I commented and turned to see him beaming at me. "I prefer no one." I added as I closed my eyes again, trying to slow my heartbeat.

"No one as in you're bi or you don't like being in relationships and stuff?" He pressed and I groaned.

"I don't like being in relationships, they are a waste of time and always end up hurting you." I explained and almost pouted grumpily, but decided that was a bit too immature.

"So you've been in a relationship before? Are you a virgin?" He continued to interrogate me and I groaned in annoyance.

"Enough with the questions!" I huffed as I gave him a look and he put his hands up in surrender.

I sighed and closed my eyes again, but noticed him moving in right next to my ear.

"But are you though???"

"No!! No I am not a virgin!! Stop!!!" I shouted at him then blushed and turned away when I realised what I had just said.

"Ooooh, so you've been with another guy, or a girl?" He asked as he shuffled closer.

"None of your business..." I replied with a sigh.

"Ooooh, you've been with both!" he gasped and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No I have- Oh shut up." He's trying to trick the answers out of me!

"Why won't you tell me? We are brothers!!" He pouted and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I barely know you." I reminded him and he huffed.

"So...How many girl you dunnit with????" he asked right next to my ear.

"None! None okay! I have never been and never will be interested in girls!! I am completely gay!" I exclaimed while waving my arms around dramatically and watched as a smug look appeared on his face.

"Knew it." He said as he crossed his arms and smiled at me.

"I'm not interested in any one." I reminded him and he gave me a sceptical look.

"You can't choose who you fall in love with." He tutted at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's a really nice place but can we go now?" I asked as I looked around.

"Aww, does little Rile Rile want to leave cause' I outed him?" Zac teased me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Rile Rile? Wow. Original at least." I commented and he shrugged.

"I try. And yeah, we can go back now!" He said as he hopped off of the rock and walked back into the woods.

I rolled my eyes at him before following.

-

When we got back to the house, there were more cars parked out side then before. "Oh , it seems everyone is back home, apart from Caleb he's gone - personally I think that is a good thing." Zac commented as we neared it.

"You don't like him much do you?" I asked him as we stood outside of the house.

"He's rude and arrogant, and he dresses like he's in mourning or something. Well at least sometimes he is. Other times he acts like he's too scared to talk. Really strange. I'd stay away if I were you. He's kind of a freak." He explained with a snicker and I rolled my eyes.

Zac opened the door and I looked up to the sky as he walked in - there was no sign of Anatara. I sighed before walking in behind him.

I jumped in surprise when I was hugged tightly. "We thought Zac had killed you and left you in the woods or something!" Nate explained breathlessly as I struggled out of his hold.

"Wow....You guys are really close aren't you." I snickered and they rolled their eyes.

"Nate would believe anything, who told you that I was a killer Nate, Caleb?" The two had a staring contest and I watched with amusement until Alex came bounding into the hallway. He gave the two a weird look before ignoring them and walking over to me.

"So you know your way around now?" He asked and I nodded in answer.

"Good! Don't want to have to be looking after you all the time; we all have things to do!" He commented as we both walked into the first living room.

He sat down on a red sofa but I stayed standing, still feeling uncomfortable and not at home.

I looked over to an open doorway through the hall curiously as I heard talking behind it. "That's probably Chance, he is always on the phone, and often spends his time walking around the house with it. Annoying when he randomly stops outside your bedroom door or the games room when you are in it." Alex explained grumpily.

"He will probably come in here in a minute." He smirked. "It'll be funny to see his reaction when he sees you; He probably forgot you were coming." He said as he relaxed on the sofa in an awkward position and I raised an eyebrow at him with an amused look on my face.

"What? It's more comfortable than you think!" Alex laughed when he saw my expression.

A door creaked open and the talking got louder. I looked over to see a tallish blonde man with blue eyes and wearing glasses talking into a very expensive looking phone. He wore a white suit that also looked professional and expensive.

The man I guessed to be Chance stuttered when he saw me staring at him curiously and Alex laughed. "Just a minute." He said into the phone then dropped his arm and the phone to his side.

"Who's that?" He asked Alex and I chuckled.

"I'm Riley." I explained simply.

"Our new step brother?" He asked while his jaw dropped, but he then managed to compose himself and coughed awkwardly. I chuckled and nodded.

Alex rolled his eyes.

"If you weren't so caught up in your bloody work you would've met him ages ago! Riley has been here ages, and now has met everyone before you." He snapped then stuck his nose up at Chance.

Chance gave him a look, and I smiled at their brotherly seeming interaction.

Well, it's not like I'd know what that's supposed to be like, but I have a feeling I'll find out.