90

Managed to squeeze this out yay. Not that long, but I don't have much internet time.

For anyone wondering about Aaron's aesthetic as such, I'd say he's similar to Jack Greystone, his hair used to be shorter at the start of the story, but now it's similar to jack's  fading out red hair as well of course and brown eyes

I was confused when I woke up, mainly because my head was buried against someone else's chest. I lifted my head up and looked around, trying to process what was going on.

My heartrate increased when I remembered what had happened, and I sighed before looking at Aaron.

His face was slightly red as he slept, and wet. Has he been crying?

It was kind of an odd sight, to see a fully grown man with a so called 'man bun' and a by now slightly grown in beard crying.

I reached out and touched the side of his face gently, and he opened his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked before he said anything, and he blushed.

"What?"

"You've been crying."

"Really? My eyes were watering." He said awkwardly and I accidently chuckled.

"Sorry, insensitive." I apologised and he frowned.

"I'm being insensitive actually. I'm sorry."

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at him.

"You're adorable." I said before placing my head back down on the bed again.

"Again, not my intention." He said before chuckling slightly.

"You used to be a grouchy asshole though." I commented and he sighed.

"I'm not usually like that, I was just stressed, and confused. I am still sorry I snapped at you back then." He apologised and I smiled at him.

"You're forgiven."

"Really?" He seemed sceptical and I chuckled.

"Of course, I'd be a hypocrite, and probably a jerk if I didn't. Everyone argues every now and again, you can't just hold a grudge on them forever because of it. That's stupid."

He seemed relieved at that, and smiled at me genuinely.

"Thank you. I forgave you a long time ago as well."

"Hmm, what did I do again?" I teased while stretching my arms sleepily and he rolled his eyes.

"How about scaring the shit out of me for getting into danger all the time, stressing me out by not listening to me and causing my brother's to fight..and..."

"Sexually frustrating you?" I joked and he bit his lip.

"I don't know why, but I don't like you in that way, my attraction is purely romantic." He said and I smiled.