"You've told her how you feel? She knows that you still want to be with her, right?", Sophie watched the brunette nod her head, her eyes not leaving Chloe for a split second. "Then now you just need to wait"

Suddenly, Beca's back straightened and she felt her mouth go instantly dry when she saw Liam's hand move from Chloe's back and slowly but definitely moving further down. The soccer star felt all of the anger boil up in herself as she kept her eyes on his hand, stepping forward now. "Beca, don't", Sophie placed her hand on his chest, trying to keep the soccer star from making things worse.

"Hey, Williams!", the chatter and laughter instantly stopped as everyone's attention moved to Beca whose focus still hadn't moved from the football player, not even to notice Chloe staring back at her. "Do you like your hands?", she stopped walking when Sophie grabbed a hold of her arm, trying to pull her back.

"A lot of people like my hands Mitchell, I've been told how talented they can be", he teasingly winked at the soccer player, a smug smile stretching across his face now as he finally moved his hand off of Chloe's body.

"Then you better keep them off my girl before I cut them off and you'll have to suck your own dick for the rest of your life", she pointed at the tall boy, trying to ignore the laughter and giggles that surrounded her.

"Beca!", Sophie whisper-yelled, clearly annoyed when her friend snatched her arm away again.

"I'm pretty sure she's not your girl anymore, Mitchell, she's fair game now", Liam shrugged her shoulders.

"Chloe is off limits, got it?", Beca stepped forward again, close enough to see Chloe in the corner of her eye, still watching her.

Beca didn't hear or see anything else when Chloe walked away, heading back inside and away from the situation. "See, you fucked things up again", her brain yelled before then seeing Sophie with her arms crossed, "You should of listened to her"

"When are you going to actually listen to me?", Sophie shook her head, sighing as she was getting tired of the soccer captain not listening to her.

...

Stacie had had enough. She'd had enough of Chloe ignoring her at practice and in the locker rooms. She'd had enough of her friends acting as if her and Beca had broken some kind of law and deserved to be locked up. She'd had enough of Aubrey not speaking to her because of what happened between their best friends. But, most importantly, she'd had enough of Beca acting moody and depressed as if her world was ending.

The day after Spring Formal, the tall cheerleader tried to ignore the pounding headache and steaming hangover she felt when she knocked on Chloe's door, determined to not leave until the redhead agreed to at least listen to her. Taking a deep breath as she heard the front door start to open, Stacie plastered on her most brilliantly white smile when she saw Chloe. "Hey!", she cheerfully expressed, instantly placing her hand against the door, "Just give me five minutes"

Chloe sighed, nodding before she opened the door fully, "Fine, okay"

Stacie followed the redhead into the living room, noticing the emptiness and absence of Chloe's parents. "Are your parents-"

"Stacie, if you're here to act like we're friends again then please just go because I can't-"

"Okay, fine if you're looking for someone to blame then blame me!", Stacie interrupted again, shouting this time. Watching Chloe sit down on her sofa, she took a deep breath to calm down slightly before speaking again. "The whole bet was my idea and I pressured Beca into taking it", she started to move her hands as she explained, feeling nervous as she slowly sat down next to her fellow cheerleader. "I told her not to tell you, when she came to me and asked what to do I told her not to tell you because I knew that she would lose you"