Chapter 18

"What game are we playing?", Beca ignored Stacie's pleas to let her in on the gossip from just now as she grabbed a beer from the ice bucket nearby and looked round the room at everyone.

"We were about to play Never Have I Ever", Sophie walked over and laced her fingers with Beca.

"What are we waiting for then?", Beca followed the blonde to an empty space in the room. Soon as she sat down on the sofa she looked round the room and noticed that Tom was still missing. "Where is that idiot?", she thought just as Chloe entered the room now.

"Space for one more?", she smiled sweetly down at Jessica before sitting next to her good friend, ignoring the sultry stare coming from the soccer star sat across the room from her.

"Where's Tom?", Fat Amy spoke up, looking over at the redhead.

"I-I dunno..", Chloe mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

"You don't know where your own boyfriend is?", Sophie smirked loudly before curling herself further into Beca's side, resting her hand on the brunette's chest.

"I-I uhm..", Chloe noticed this action and couldn't help but flick her eyes over to the brunette who was sipping on her beer, "I'm sure he's probably just with the team", she locked eyes with Beca for a second before looking away again.

"Anyway, he can join in when he finally turns up", Stacie clapped her hands to grab everyone's attention. "Let's play", she smiled while looking round the circle of friends.

"I'll go first", Fat Amy raised her hand, the room going near silent with the background noise of music and laughter coming from other rooms of the house. "Never have I ever had sex in school"

Beca, Stacie, Sophie, a couple of the cheerleaders and two boys from the soccer team all took a sip of their drinks. "Name and shame", Jessica called out, making everyone laugh.

One by one the group went round and said the name of the first they had slept with somewhere in school.

"Bryce Johnston"

"Beca Mitchell"

"Stacie Conrad"

"Jace Edwards"

"Beca Mitchell"

"Beca Mitchell"

"Beca Mitchell"

The soccer star smirked while taking another gulp of beer to keep the laughter from bubbling out as she heard her name be called out more than once. "Beca?", she looked over to see Jessica, the sight of Chloe's head hanging and looking at the floor not being missed. "What about yourself?"

"Oh uh..", she went to think about it but before she could answer, Jesse spoke up for her.

"We'd be here all night if she had to tell us that, let's just move on", he slurred his words a little as everyone giggled and watched him sway while trying to sit up straight next to Aubrey.

"Okay, okay", Sophie day up straighter this time, moving away from Beca for a second as she smiled.

Beca took this chance to glance back at the redhead, worried that something was wrong as the cheerleader had gone quiet again. Before she could gain the attention of Chloe, the group all turned to see Tom and Jasmine stumble into the room.

"Oh man, what are we playing?", he moved over to sit next to Chloe, instantly placing his arm around her so she had to be closer to him.

"Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher", Sophie ignited his question and instead continued to play the game.