Chapter 3

Walking into the cafeteria that lunchtime Beca would instantly look around for her group of friends, who she'd eventually spot sat at their regular table. After, taking her tray of food and drink from the lunch lady, she casually walked over to the table to join them.

"Hey, Shawshank", Fat Amy would instantly call out as she'd spot the smaller brunette get closer to the table. "You got any prison time yet?"

"Well-", Beca would go to explain as she'd sit down opposite her friend now, but would glare at Jesse when he'd interrupt her.

"She's already earnt herself a week's amount of time with Miss Bryce in English today", he'd smirk before biting into the sandwich he had brought from home.

"What did you do this time?", Stacie would roll her eyes as she'd catch the end of the conversation, sitting down next to Beca now.

"I didn't do anything-"

"Which was the problem", Jesse would quickly interject again, causing everyone to start laughing now.

The small brunette would shrug her shoulders, smirking along with her friends, "Whatever, I did manage to impress the new girl though"

"I've heard that your brother is after her as well though", Amy would speak up now.

"Yeah well he can give it his best shot but we all know that he hasn't got the guts to follow through with anything", Beca would laugh a little herself now before picking up her food and starting to eat.

"Speak of the devil, here comes the less sarcastic Mitchell now with his red headed cheerleader", Fat Amy would speak again, her eyes locked on the two people walking towards their table.

Beca would discreetly snap her eyes up in the same direction of Fat Amy, noticing her brother now walking in with Chloe. "How do you know she's a cheerleader? I thought tryouts weren't until tomorrow", she'd hear Jesse ask from across the table.

"Aubrey told me earlier that when she was sat with Chloe in English she told her to tryout because apparently she did cheer at her old school", Stacie would answer him, glancing over at her best friend to see her eyes still fixed on the girl walking towards them. "Do you need my napkin to wipe up your drool?", she'd whisper quietly while holding out some napkins.

"Fuck you Conrad, I wasn't staring", Beca would sit up straighter now as the two people would finally reach the table.

"Hey guys", Tom would sit down directly opposite Stacie, Chloe following to sit next to him that ended up being opposite Beca. "This is Chloe, she just moved here from Georgia", he'd smile brightly.

"Nice to meet you"

"You're so pretty"

"Have you always been ginger?"

Beca couldn't stop herself from sniggering a little at Fat Amy's question, clearing her throat to cover it up.

"It's nice to meet you all as well", Chloe would smile back at them all again, "I can't believe how nice and helpful everyone has been"

"Don't worry, give it a week and you'll be treated as if you've been here the whole time", Stacie would wink at the redhead now, "Especially by this one here, if she's calling you names or throwing insults your way by the end of the week that means you've been accepted", Stacie would nudge Beca's shoulder, causing the smaller girl to look back at her best friend and wink.

"It's Beca right?", Chloe would bite into her apple now, moving her gaze to the brunette sat across from her, taking in those strikingly blue eyes once again.

"That's what they tell me", Beca would smile confidently at Chloe.

"And what they scre-", Stacie would mumble quietly before feeling an elbow jab into her side, making her go quiet. "Ow! You bitch! Do you have to be so rough all the time?", she'd glare at Beca.