Chapter 12

Later on that same night after the team had dinner and then showered and changed after the game, everyone would be gathered in Jason's room. Before they had left home to go to the game, Jason and Beca went to the liquor store that Jason's older brother worked at to stock up on alcohol, beer and spirits. They had also brought a stack of red solo cups as well as plenty of bin liners to throw away any rubbish and make it easy to clean up the next morning before anyone noticed.

Beca was currently sat with Jesse, Jason and a few other boys on the football team, talking about the game. "Did you see Johnson's face when the whistle went at the end of the game?"

"Yeah, he was so pissed that he had lost to Beca again but this time at the game rather than with his girlfriend", Jason, pushed Beca's shoulder playfully as all of the boys started to laugh.

Beca smirked while raising her beer bottle to her lips to take a sip, her eyes not moving away from the cheerleaders on the other side of the room that were giggling and gossiping about something. In particular, one cheerleader, with red hair, blue eyes and the biggest and most beautiful smile Beca had ever seen on a person.

"Okay, who's up for a game?", Derek spoke up, gaining the attention from both sports teams before moving to the middle of the room.

"Depends what the game is", Beca replied to him, rolling her eyes as she thought back to the number of drinking games he had come up with on other away fixtures.

"I haven't come up with the name of the game but basically one person gets blindfolded and they have to guess who just kissed them, if they get it wrong they need to down the rest of their drink, if they get it right then the person who kissed them downs their drink instead", he smiled while throwing pillows from both his and Jason's bed onto the floor to use as seats for the girls.

"Yes!", Stacie cheered, holding her solo cup in the air as she quickly sat down on one of the pillow seats. "This is such a good idea", Stacie stared straight at her best friend, winking at the brunette before sipping her own drink.

"I'm just going to watch for a bit", Beca held her hand up, shaking her head at Stacie as she took another sip of her beer, noticing it was now empty.

"Such a buzzkill", Stacie called after her as Beca went to get a new bottle.

"You weren't saying that last night Conrad", Beca answered back quickly, smirking to herself as she heard all of the guys start to laugh and cheer their captain on.

"Yes B!"

"Go on Cap!"

"Get it Beca!"

In that same instant Chloe sighed as she listened to the confirmation of Beca and Stacie now being an item. Downing the rest of her drink to try and increase the buzz she felt, Chloe found herself joining in on the new game that was about to start. "I'm just going to grab a refill before we start", she quietly let Jess know, as she climbed off of the floor and made her way into the bathroom that was being used as the stockroom for all alcohol.

Beca once again couldn't keep her eyes off of the redhead as Chloe walked away to get a new drink, especially when the black skirt she was wearing was only just covering her ass that swayed perfectly as she walked. She sighed, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath before moving her attention back to the game as Derek finally finished explaining the rules.

"Okay, who wants to go first?", he held up a clean t-shirt that they were going to use as a blindfold.

Jason immediately raised his fist into the air, jumping up from where he was sitting. Laughs were heard throughout the group as the girls started to giggle and silently discuss who should kiss him. Once his blindfold was secure and Derek checked that he couldn't see anything, Jasmine quietly got up and moved to position herself in front of him.