A/N: i've surpassed 400 reads! you guys are amazing thank you so much:) It feels great what I use as sleep therapy can be enjoyed by other people as well <3 i love you all!

JIMIN POV

130pm

I breathe out nervously. I need to tell her the truth, now more than ever. She seems confused but head movements beckon me to continue.

"We did meet at the rooftop, but the very first time I met you... I tried to kill myself."

I see her eyes widen at this. I have a lot of darkness that I'm constantly drowning in everyday, I just choose to show her my bright side.

"I was there to jump, but you saw me and tried to talk me out of it. I struggled against you for a while, but I accidentally..."

I pause to take a deep breath, suppressing my guilt from leaving my body as tears.

"I made you slip, and you fell off the building. That's when the day restarted itself for me, and I got a second chance to save you and meet you right."

I look up at her, realising my eyes are glossy. I've never felt so much fear in my whole life, in this moment she has the power to break me completely. If she wants to leave me after this, I'll let her go. What I did was absolutely unforgivable.

"Hyojin... I'm so, so sorry. I really never meant to. I'm so fucking glad I got a second chance, just seeing you sitting in front of me breathing makes me so fucking happy. I'll understand if you want to leave. What I did was unforgivable..." I breathe out, hands shaking under the table.

But what I keep forgetting about Ki Hyojin, is that she is a woman full of surprises.

She laughs.

What?

"Park Jimin." A large smile dances on her lips, looking at me with the most beautiful eyes in the world.

"That doesn't matter. I'm alive and well, there's no need to mourn for the me you met first, she doesn't exist here. What matters is that we have each other and are continuing to live in the present together."

She places a hand on top of mine under the table and strokes mine soothingly.

"I'm so thankful to have you in my life Park Jimin, even if I died the first time meeting you. I'd do it all over again just so I can meet you again for the first time."

Fuck.

I waste no more time and lean in from across the table and crash my lips against hers. I close my eyes tight, savouring her strawberry lip balm taste. I gave her the power to destroy me, yet she chose to stay. Ki Hyojin... you don't deserve someone like me, but I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine. I cup her face with both my hands, holding her as if we're the only two in the world. I feel her give in and deepen the kiss, pushing me back into my chair a little. The table jerks towards my direction awkwardly, causing her to sit back down, red-faced and swollen lips.