26

A/N: Jimin's eyeshadow :")

HYOJIN POV

"We need to talk."

I see her shoulders physically droop. She puts her coat down and wavers a smile at me. "Of course."

The first few customers have already started pooling in. Jimin takes their orders and Taehyung's back making them. I sigh and take a seat at the nearest table, crossing my arms.

She comes back but doesn't sit. "Can-can I get you a-anything?" She holds her hands together nervously. "Strawberry latte."

As soon as she comes back I take the drink from her hands and start sipping on it eagerly. It's always been my favourite drink, my dad used to teach me how to make simple strawberry latte with what we had. It wasn't cafe standard, but the best I'll ever have. I hear a small chuckle coming from across the table.

"You're just the same as him."

I look at her, emotions conflicting.

"When we went out your father would order that everytime. Never seen him with another drink in his hands besides water."

I look down at the mention of him. "Yeah well don't expect me to be anything like you when you were never there."

I see her flinch at my statement before composing herself. "Hyojin, that night when I decided to leave was the worst decision I had ever made in my life."

This takes me by surprise. I eye her cautiously, studying the details of her expressions.

"I was scared... we were both young and... and I didn't want children in the first place. But I wasn't going to kill a child growing in me so I stayed with your father until you were born. He was the best at taking care of me, but I was scared this wouldn't work out, so I ran. I tried so hard to live a clean new life and leave your father behind, and eventually I did move on. But with every passing day I knew one day it will pay for my decision."

From that night I met her I've always wanted to ask. "Why did you call me that when we first met? How did you know about that?" My beautiful Hyojinnie.