"Your hideout?" I ask unbelievingly.

"Well, technically we and 6 other pirate bands own this island, but since Captain has the sea blessing most ownership goes to him. The locals don't know this though."

"I... I don't know how to feel. I only ever heard about this island in fairytales a-and all of a sudden I find out this exists. It's a lot to process." he nods trying to understand me.

"You know in greek mythology there was an island named Aeaea which belonged to Circe. She was the minor goddess of magic who used her magic to turn men into pigs and wolves. The island was said to be very elusive because of the magic she used to conceal herself there. There was also the island of Ogygia where Calypso was said to live--"

"Yeah, I've heard of that, but what are you trying to get at?" I ask impatiently.

"These islands had a magical component to them that made them so elusive. Do you know why this Island is so elusive?" I shake my head still not sure what his point is. "This island is protected because every pirate that owns it has some sort of important blessing that gives them and occasionally the crew their magic. Along with a spell that had been cast by an enchantress, their magic is what keeps this island so elusive." My eyes widen at his comment. That means I'm not the only magic bearer here.

"How many magic bearers are there?" Yeosang chuckles seeing that he has my full curiosity.

"Probably like half of the people you run into here will be holding some form of magic. It's one of the perks of this island being run by pirates. You get to shape the rules." He shrugs.

"So is this island like a refuge for people that go against the King and Queen?" He nods focusing on the small group of people up ahead on the dock.

"Something like that. There are other pirates here too though so there is still much danger. The Town council handles that though. Captain and the other pirates don't like getting political." As we near the group, I make out Eye-patch with his back to us. Along with him, there were two other people. They all held a powerful and confident stand almost as if battling for dominance. When we finally arrive next to him, Yeosang lays a hand on his shoulder interrupting whatever it was they were talking about. I see that he was talking with a man and a woman. "Captain, I brought Sun-Mi."

"Oh, great!" Yeosang pushes me forward so that I'm standing right next to Eye-patch and he's standing behind us. I nervously fidget with my hands as Eye-patch speaks, avoiding eye-contact with the other two people there.

"So this is the stowaway you were talking about?" the woman speaks up eyeing me head-to-toe. Her chin-length black hair blows in her face a bit as a small breeze passes us. Her intimidatingly strong glare pinning me down where I stand. She looks so cool and badass with her black coat and striped pants. The man next to her has a softer expression not as intense as Eye-patch's or the girl's. His soft caramel-colored eyes seem more playful but still retaining that dominant stance. His unruly silver-gray hair blows around in the wind a bit more freely and messily. "Where'd you pick her up?"

"Eohithra." Both stranger's eyes widen as they take in the information, the other unknown man chuckles while clearing his throat.

"How?" The girl asks dumbfounded. I look back at Yeosang who isn't paying us any attention. Why is she so surprised? Eye-patch continues the conversation regaining my attention.

"I dunno how she got on the boat to be quite honest, but she claims to be running from the Queen. My best guess is that she got on while we were being attacked." The woman shakes her head smiling at him in awe.

"You're one crazy bastard for going there," she responds. "How do you know she's not going undercover for the Royal Navy?"

"I interviewed her," Eye-patch shrugs. "She didn't seem to be lying."