BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

All lives matter.

All lives matter.

All lives matter.

All lives matter.

All lives matter.

This is what they dare to say. That all lives matter. The same people who say this are the same people who don't understand what it's like. What is like to be treated different just because the COLOUR of your SKIN.

They say 'Go back to African' or 'Go back to your country'. Honey, We were in in our homes. In Africa. In the Caribbean. We lived there peacefully. But YOU came to OUR HOME. YOU invaded us. YOU took US from our home and dragged us there. YOU helped lead to the corruption that plagues our home land. That was you who did all that, so how DARE you tell us to go back to our country when YOUR the reason why we aren't there?

This doesn't just go out to America. But to the UK. To France and all the other countries that allows racist and racism to grow.

The angry, disappointment and sadness I feel can't even be put into words. They say that humans are the most evolved creatures to every have lived in the universe. If that is the case... then I pity the rest of the universe as humans aren't evolved.

The death of George Floyd was just the tip of the iceberg. It was just the trigger that set people off. A trigger which unfortunately would have happened soon or later. That's the sad reality.

Saying that all lives matter is a lie. Because black lives have never mattered. Not to a racist.

They want our music. Our style. Our expressions. They want our sports skills. But they don't want us. It is wrong. For anyone who believe otherwise is a horrid excuse for a human being.

I ask you all my amazing readers to to stand with me and show them that we aren't going to take this bullshit. Whether it is by donating or sharing on social media do it. For those who have keep it up. For those who haven't I don't wish to know the reason why. Because there is only 2 sides to this fight.

Racist Vs Non racist.

Don't stand on the wrong one.

Sign petitions. Donate. Educate yourself on the truths. Watch the fundraiser YouTube videos on repeats. WITH THE ADS ON.

I am a black women

I am a black women.

My skin is beautiful.

My heritage is gorgeous.

My brothers and sisters lives matter.

And I am proud to be black.

No white murdering police officer will make me think any different.

No racist will make me think any different.

Remember all those who have fallen on the hands of police brutality.

Remember those who match and have been hurt for fighting in a worthy cause.

Remember.

Thank you x