XXII

//Your safety is always on my mind//

(Picture is of Francesco Aka Frankie)

It was no lie that Frankie was one of the biggest flirts Alison had ever met. His constant use of pick up lines were painfull yet hilarious. The sixteen year old was cheeky so and so but made Alison smile and forgot about the man after her.

Alison and Frankie had soon become good friends and when Harold and Lorenzo came back they found the two on the sofa sleeping and a movie still playing. The main guard Alizo  said nothing happened and no one came near the house which made Harold relieved. After the report everyone left and Harold brought Alison to bed before spending the night watching her; too make sure she was safe through the night.

»»»»»

It was now the 20th of December and Alison was back in her dorm packing to go to her aunt's house. She had already gotten all her presents sorted apart from one. Harold's. She didn't know what to give him since he had everything he wanted.

She had finished zipping up her suitcase and had already given all her friends their presents since she wouldn't see them this until 2015.

It was very early in the morning. Around 7am. The ride the airport would take some time.

Harold watched as Alison nearly put the things in her suitcase. Ever since he found out that Ettore was after Alison he hadn't had a wink of sleep. He couldn't bring himself to. He watched as she gracefully moved. In only a jumper and leggings she still looked like a Goddess to him.

Alison zipped up the bag and signed.

"Done?" Harold asked. She smiled before nodding. Harold stood up before picking up the heavy suitcase with ease. They both walked out of the room before Alison locked it with her key and then they both walked down to the car park before Harold put her suitcase in the boot while she get into the car.

Was Harold happy about Alison going 945.2 miles to California on her own without any guards? No. Did he want her to go? No. Did Alison give in when they argued? No. Was Harold going to let this go? No. Was he scared about what would happen to Alison when he wasn't around? Fuck yes.

But Alison was a stubborn person when she wanted to be and put up a pretty damn good fight when they argued. And in the end Harold gave into her annoyed and angry face was somehow very cute and very sexy to him and he found himself giving in. Something he had never done before and hoped not to do it again.

They were soon driving through Seattle and Alison found herself asking why Harold was in a suit at this time in the morning. He chuckled before telling her:

"I have a meeting that I must attend to"

"What's it about?"

"Someone's made a new sex drug in Russia, but the problem is that the drugs burn the inside's of a person. And they keep taking girls to test them. Apparently more than 1000 girls have died"

"Jesus, what are you going to do?" Alison said in shock.

"Well we know this person clearly has a lot of people on their side as the drug are still being tested and more girls are dying. The thing is that speaking on the phone could be dangerous, phone could hear us; so it's better to talk face to face"

Their conversation ended there. Alison couldn't help be feel sorry for the poor girls who had to go through that pain and she hope that whoever behind this would be stopped.

Alison had noticed that there was a black BMW that had been following them for over 10 minutes. The windows were tinted so she couldn't see the person were from the side mirror. She was getting worried and now she knew about Ettore she started to think the worse.