XLVIII

//I know your little secret//

19 Weeks

It had now been two days since Alison was taken. And it had been the worst two days of Harold's life.

There had  little hope and with Ettore leaving no trace, it was hard. The only things that have Harold comfort was the fact that he knew Ettore hadn't left the state. He made sure to block all access.

He knew that he was find Alison eventually. He knew that for a fact. But what worried him was that he would be too late and something wouldn't have happened to Alison before he could to her.

The whole problem of Alison's mom finding out about the kidnapping and the mafia only stressed him out even more. That and that Kingsley bloke. His name even made his blood boil. But he couldn't do anything to him yet. Not whilst Calesta was constantly around and constantly asking about if there had been any developments. It was fustrating. All it reminded him was of his failure to keep Alison safe.

His mother and father had moved into one of his guest rooms so that they could keep an eye on him. They were worried that he would do something stupid.

As Harold sat in his home office in silence as he thought about the memories and special moments he and Alison shared since they met. The last couple of months had been the best of his life. He found himself thinking about all them over and over again.

••••••••

The happy memories...

"Take you shirt off and sit" Alison ordered, pointing to the bed before disappearing into the bathroom.

Harold was quick to do so and also took of his shoes socks, before sitting on the bed. A minute later, Alison can out holding a tub of lotions. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before kneeling behind him. She opened the tub which was filled with Coco butter and put a fair amount on her hands.

"Just relax" she whispered.

She rubbed her hands and placed the on his shoulders before getting to work on his tense muscles.

Once she started, Harold immediately began to relax and she slowly massaged his shoulder and back. To say that it was amazing was an understatement. It was like heaven. Her hands were soft as she worked her way around. Harold let out a moan as he finally felt that tight knot leave his shoulders.

"Will I get a massage like this everyday after work?" He asked, a smile on his face.

"I'll be sure to wait with a beer"  Alison said sarcastically but still smiled.

"I prefer whiskey or wine" he said now smirking.

Alison smacked his back and he laughed. It wasn't often that she heard him laugh but when she did, I warmed her heart.

"Where did you learn to do this?"

"I didnt. I just know I suppose" Alison said shrugging.

"Well, your extremely good"

"Thank you"