XXVII Part 2

.

.

.

.

.

Harold waited until he heard Alison go down the corridor before turning back to Porsha.

He took a deep breath before asking the question which he knew he wasn't going to like the answer to.

"Why would you think I would hurt Alison?" He said calmly as he needed her to answer his questions fully.

"Because she's been AWOL for God know how long. Whenever I go to see her after her classes she always rushes off with a load of guards with her.  I haven't seen her since before Christmas since all she's been doing is making excuse to why she can't be around us." Porsha explained trying not to anger as Alison wasn't there to stop him from doing anything.

Harold nodded slowly as he took that information in. He could understand why she would think that. He had been keeping her indoors for a long time.

"I understand why you would think that. But I assure you that I would never hurt Alison" he said calmly, but Porsha didn't stop there.

"If that's true then how did she break her wrist? And done say she feel as I know that ain't true" Porsha asked making Harold tense.

His fist started to clench as he remembered that day. The day he almost lost Alison for good. The truth was he had been the reason for her broken wrist, and he hated himself for it.

(If you don't remember this incident, re-read chapter XV and XVI for when it happened and why it happened)

Harold nodded before he forced himself to tell he what happened.

"I'm not abusing Alison.... But I am the reason why she broke her wrist"

When hearing that Porsha's eyes widened and her mind started to assume the worst but Harold quickly spoke when he saw he reaction.

"But it's not what you think it is. I didn't mean to do it and it was only once"

"Yeah. That's what they all say at first.
'oh sorry babe, it won't happen again, promises' but it's all lies"

"You don't understand"

"Don't I?"

"No. You don't"

Porsha asked she didn't understand what could justify what he did.  "Then what am I missing? Cause I-"

"Alison's in danger"

Porsha stopped and she felt her hear break. Danger? Alison was in danger? How? How was this even possible? Her best friend was in danger and she didn't know. Why?

"What?"

"That's why you haven't seen her. The day she and I left you and that idiota Ringsley, when we got back to her dorm, someone had left a saying that they would take her away from me when I wasn't around. After that I took her to my safe house until I could find out who it is. When I did, I brought her back to my mansion and I had her stay with me because I couldn't leave her alone for that Bastardo del figlio {mother fucking bastard} to get her. That's why you haven't seen her. I've been trying to keep her save from and in a place where I know no one can touch her" Harold explained, feeling himself become slightly angry as he remembered Ettore, who thought he could try him.

Porsha took what he said in as looked at him. She could tell by the clear anger and upset he showed that he was telling the truth.

"The worst part is that after the stunt he pulled he's suddenly gone quite and has disappeared again. I don't know if was just a joke to begin with or if he's laying low and waiting for the right time" he said more too himself but Porsha also heard him.