Note

Hi all.

After reading Shattered Innocence as a reader I know for a fact that's the book was not well written, especially the beginning. I was younger when I started this books and had no experience in writing and so the things that happened in the book or was said felt unrealistic and for that I apologise since I didn't realise. But now I know better and so I will work hard in my future works.

I thought about taking down the book, making some changes and republishing but the problem is that I'm afraid that the plot will make less sense then it already does and so I decided to leave as it is. Also I know there are mistakes in the book that should be addressed but I probably won't do that if I'm being honest.

I also want to say that I hope you are all keeping safe during this pandemic. I know what many of us had high hopes for 2020 but that does not seem to be the case. Please remember to stay at home and not to go out unless you absolutely need to. I know that your all aware of the need to quarantine but there are some people who still seem to be going out in a daily because they can't stand being had some for so long but please don't be like that and just wait it out.

On a happier note, it's been a long time since the Epilogue and I know haven't haven't given much indication to what will happen next. I would like to say that I am working on another book that is linked to this one (so this is not the last you will see of our favourite couple). The story is set in 2020 (without Covid-19) and will be in the same universe as Alison and Harold and so you will get to see them 5 years on (since the book was set in 2014 onwards)  and see how they have grown . It going to be another Mafia related one as I feel like I didn't do justice to what I think it it's like in the Mafia. This book was focused mostly on Alison and Harold relationships and their family and the Mafia side wasn't really incorporated in the way I wished it could of been and so I plan to do better in the next book and plan to mix romance, family and business better

However this new book won't be coming yet (sorry) since I still have many uni deadlines coming up that's my priority. I have written a few chapters for the nee book but I want to first make sure I have an affirmative plot and to write as many chapters as I can before publishing, that way I don't leave you waiting too long between chapters and so when a date is set, I will post quick notes on my profile page  so that people who wish to read are kept in the loop.

I thank all of those who made it to the end of the book. This was something I did for fun and it was never serious but to read your comments and know that people feel immersed into the book, it makes feel as if I'm a pretty decent writer and makes me feel like all that time writing was worth it.

Remember stay safe and happy.

Love your author  CLM xx