XXVII Part 1

//Best friend to the rescue or nah//

Previous Chapter

Alison let Harold in as Porsha kept her distance. He glanced at Porsha before looking back at Alison. "Do you want to explain to me why you didn't answer your fucking phone?"

Harold said almost growling. Alison noticed that his accent was thicker when he was angry or turned on. Or both.

Alison didn't want Harold to know what was happening as he knew that he would have to silence Porsha for good and she didn't want that.

"The thing is-"

"I know everything"

His head snapped towards Porsha who was trying not to show how terrified she was.

"Excuse me?" He gritted out as he felt himself grow more angry at the fact that she interrupt Alison.

"I know your secret" Porsha said as Alison gave her pleading looks to stop what she was doing but she ignores her.

Harold frowned and turned to his girlfriend who looked worried and that made him worry also. Her disappearance from the club and that phone call made him worried for her safety but it seemed like his had a bigger problem from the way Alison was looking at him.

He turned back to this girl and started at her for a while. He could easily tell that she was terrified of him from the way her eyes darted around the room and her posture which showed that she was ready to run if she needed to.  And that made him curious to what had happened before he came in.

"What secret?" He asked stepping forward, only for Porsha to take a step back.

Porsha's eyes flickered to Alison who shock her head and gave her a look saying 'stop'. But she wasn't going to. She needed to confront this poor excuse of a man, before she lost Alison forever.

"I know your part of the mafia" Porsha said looking straight at his cold eyes.

Alison visible grimaced at Porsha's confession. She didn't know what was going to happened but was worried for her best friends safety because she knew that one of the rules in the mafia was to eliminate anyone who knew too much. And the fact was, Porsha was clearly making this harder for her to stop what would become inevitable if she continued to speak.

She turned to her boyfriend who didn't even seem fazed by what Porsha had said. His posture remained the same and his facial expressions was blank of any emotion but she knew that under his facard he was curious to how Porsha could know any of this.

He turned to Alison who was already looking at him. He didn't even have to open his mouth for Alison to know what he was saying. She simply shoke her head and gave him a look telling him not to doing anything stupid which he ignored and turned back to Porsha.

Once again, he simply stared at her as he watched her reaction. He knew that she was getting uncomfortable as she figited and he couldn't help but smirk on the inside. He knew that his look  put chills in the bones of the people he would look at. And Porsha was just one of them. Whilst the silence was his tactic, both Porsha and Alison were holding their breaths as they waited for his reaction. The silence only made them more paranoid and uneasy.