V Part 2

//Life hadn't begun until I met you//

Previous Chapter

His mind was troubled and he didn't know if he could leave her.

His phone started ringing so he reached into his pocket and took it out.

His farther's name flashed on his screen and he began to worry. He knew if he answered his farther would jut figure out where his was, but if he ignored the call his farther was be down his throat 24/7 trying to find out why he was being ignored. Harold made a quick decision in ignoring the phone call. He what was going to happen next be he had no choice in the matter. He ran his large hands through his hair while groaning.

Alison came back to their table and sat back down. She looked at Harold's plate and then at Harold. "Why haven't you started eating yet?" Alison asked as she took a bite of her lasagna."I wanted to wait until you came back" Harold said before cutting his venison.Alison smiled looking down. Harold saw how shy Alison got and smirked. The silence was comfortable and the two were smiling to themselves.

Jimmy can over to them smiling at Alison's direction. "Is everything ok? Do you need anything?" Jimmy asked smiling brightly facing Alison, trying to direct the question to both of them but failing. Harold signed and put down his cutlery. He was getting annoyed that Jimmy kept coming back to them and trying to take his date away. He was pissed off but controlled himself from taking his gun out of his gun holster and putting a bullet in Jimmy's skull. He refrained himself from doing so, because he didn't want to lose Alison like this.

"No were fine" Harold said in a deadpan tone. Jimmy snapped his head towards Harold eyeing him over. But Harold just raised an eyebrow and glared at him sending cold chills down his back. Jimmy tried to glare at Harold - the key word was 'tried' - but if looks could kill, Jimmy would cut up into little pieces at the bottom of a river. "Thank you though Jimmy" Alison said trying to break the tension. Jimmy nodded at Alison before leaving.

Alison looked at Harold to see him jut eating. Harold felt Alison's eyes on him but he didn't react. Once he was finished his main he wiped his mouth with his napkin and took a sip of his almost finished wine. He looked up and raised an eyebrow at her. "What's the matter?" He asked bringing his hands together.

"Nothing" Alison mumbled, followed by; "Jealous".

Harold nodded and leaned back on his chair. His finger running across his bottom lips.

"Eat" Harold demand lightly.

Alison looked down at her plate and saw that she had almost finished so she picked up her cutlery and continued in eating as Harold watched her.

She quickly finished before taking a sip of her expensive water."Tell me about yourself" Alison said out of nowhere. Harold stared at her. Wasn't she just a curious thing?

"Why do you want to know?" Harold questioned casually.

"You seem to know a lot about me, yet I don't know a thing about you" Alison said shrugging a little before adding, "and I'm a little curious" "You know, curiosity killed the cat?... you shouldn't divulge into things you don't want to, its dangerous" "I know" Alison simple answered knowing exactly what she was saying. They had a little staring contest before Alison had to look away from those bright, mysterious, dangerous eyes. Her words made Harold raise his eyebrow at her. She wanted to be in his life no matter what the consequences were. If only she knew.

"You don't know what your saying. It could get you hurt, and I don't want that" Harold said softly, realising what his family were talking about. He was entranced by Alison and the thought of her. And when you cared about someone deeply, they became a target and it became more harder to protect. She was going to be in more danger than he realised.