XXXIV

//A new beginning//

"Oh, Harry" Alison moaned as she felt her boyfriend continuously thrust into her. The pleasure increasing each time he moved in and out of her and Alison could feel her stomach tighten and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. And by Harold's erratic movements, she knew that he wouldn't last much longer. There bodies rubbed together in a slow and sensual way, and Alison found herself being lost within the pleasure that had taken a hold of her. Moans continuously feel out of her mouth as Harold pounded deep into her making her toes curl and her eyes roll behind her head. The pleasure that she was feeling made her body tingle and her brain turn to mush as all it could comprehend was the immense pleasure.

"Mmmm, fuck" Harold mumbled into her ear as he felt Alison's tight walls cling to his hard manhood in a way that he never felt before. The pleasure Harold felt was new as no women had ever been ever to satisfy him in and out of bed. As Harold's stomach coiled he gazed down to Alison. Her eyes were closer and her lips were parted as she moaned. Her hair was disheveled and a layer of sweat had formed upon her skin. But she had never looked more sexy then when she was withering underneath him.

"Harry...close" Alison muttered as Harold took her hand and laced their fingers together.

"Me too" Harold said before leading down, making their forheads touch. A couple of thrusts later Alison's orgasm came crashing down, pulling her into a whirlwind of pleasure as she unintentionally clenched around Harold"s member that was deep inside of her. The sight of seeing the love of his life feeling such pleasure, and the tightness was too much and Harold found his realese let out of moan that made Alison horny again. Harold felt himself come continuously into the condom as he held the love of his life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alison sat on the table with Louise, Melina and her mother. The four of them had gathered and we're finialising the plans for Harold birthday.

It had been 3 weeks after meeting Harold's family and Alison felt like she was a part of there family. She had a strong friendship with Harold's father - she saw as a father figure- was best friend's with his mother and and his siblings loved her. They all loved her, apart from Rosè.

His little sister Rosè.

Alison didn't know what she had done to make her hate her. As the dinner had went on, she tried to to be friendly but she still hated her. After Rosѐ's rudeness, Harold and Alison went back into the dinning room and the family continued the dinner but the bitch of a sister still proceeded to glare at Alison whenever she wasn't being watched. But apart from that, the family had welcomed her into their family with open arms. They also involved her in the surprised birthday party that they were planning for Harold's 25th birthday which was coming soon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ok, so the morning of the day, Fico and Harold will be at a meeting from 9 till 1. During that time the band, caterers, Decorations will arrive and everything will be set up before 2, which is when the guest shall arrive. Harold and Lorenzo will be at another meeting from 2:30 till 4 before coming to the house where we will surprise him. From then the buffet will begin from 7 and will continue until the end the of the party" Louise smiled to herself as she planned the event, she looked at the other women who looked impressed at how she planned everything.

"Wow mom, you seemed to have thought this out well" Melina said.

"Of course, anything for my children. Next it will be you once you reach your 25th" Louise said happly. It was a Devine tradition where once a child reached 16 they would have their first right of passage and the second one would occur once they reached 18. The third would be at 25 and for the mafia decedent, it meant a morning full of meetings where the old head would stand before his men and pass on the responsibility to his decendent and during the ceremony, the old head would give him the family ring with their emblem and his men would the bow as a sign of respect. The ceremony was strictly only for the men in he mafia, from the Capo all the way down to the lowest associates and would also include the naming of the new Underboss which would be Lorenzo - who would eventually share the role with Harold's future son - and the new Consigliere which would be Antonio.