Chapter 9 - Problems follow everyone

Start from the beginning

"Well, first off, our mother is a powerful witch, but she isn't that powerful, she must be channeling her magic from someone or multiple someone's" Elijah said walking through the front door, "Kellina I am sorry that you have to see our mother this way, she loved us truly, but you just came at the wrong time".

"When would've been the right time, Elijah" Kelly asked, "Before or after Klaus ripped her heart out".

"What are you speaking about?" Elijah asked

"Oh you didn't know? our dearest brother Niklaus killed our mother because of the curse she put on him, he blamed it on your father, Mikael, because he knew we would never see him the same" Kellina said.

Elijah looked at the Salvatore brothers, "May I have my sister for today, I think it's time for us to have a family discussion".

"They don't own me, you ask me", Kellina says, walking past Elijah to the front door.

While everyone was dealing with their own problems, Paige was in her room the whole day trying to conquer magic from hell without Kellina or Lilith's blessing, Paige wants to be strong enough to defeat her mother. But Paige has been feeling weak ever since she saw Livena alive in her dream.
While Paige was doing the spell, all the candles around the room were blown out, she opened her eyes and it was dark, she heard wind inside her room when all the windows were closed, then she heard footsteps, whispering, she was frightened, but she remembered a while ago Maze had told her even if she's afraid, don't let the other person know, act brave so they don't think they've got you.
Paige didn't act scared, she hid it, she called out to whoever was talking, "Hello, who's there?" she asked.
She heard a voice, it sounded familiar, it sounded like a little boy trying to mock the voice of a girl.

"Who is it, tell me your name" she demanded

"You know my name" the voice whispered

"Tell me, remind me who you are" she said

"Oliver"

"Oliver, I've never heard that name before"

"You all let her abuse me, you watched as she hurt me and locked me in my room, alone" Oliver said.

Paige began to think about it, when she was little she had an older brother, he was 2 years older than Paige and 1 year younger than the eldest daughter, Evanora, but her mother didn't want any boys, her mother wanted only girls, she had to have only girls in order to do the sacrifice, she was supposed to kill her son, but she grew attached to him.
Paige's mother dressed him up as a girl so no one would get suspicious, one day Paige got home from picking berries with her other sisters and she saw blood in the bathroom, she went to Oliver's room and heard him crying, he had blood stained on his dress on his groin area.
Paige had asked what happened, "Today, mother and I were out at the park, I saw a girl and she was beautiful, the girls mother looked at me and saw it sticking up, she questioned our mother, so mom killed the girl and her mother. She took me home then cut it off leaving me to bleed in the bathroom" Oliver told Paige

Paige didn't recognize Oliver by his real name, because his mother had changed it to Livena.

"Liv, is that you?" Paige asked staring into the dark

"Now you remember" he yelled, running toward her

Paige screamed and Maze came running in turning the lights on, Maze asked Paige what she was doing, when Paige told Maze she was trying to conquer hells magic, Maze got furious, Maze had told Paige that Kellina had passed out in the middle of the street while she was with Elijah, Elijah just called Stefan telling him something was wrong.
Kellina was taken back to the Mikaelson house with Rebekah, Kol, Klaus, and Elijah, they all watched over her to make sure she was okay. Kol grabbed a blood bag and gave it to Rebekah so she could try and feed it to Kellina to wake her up, after Rebekah fed the blood to Kelly, she began to slowly wake up, Kelly grabbed the bag and fed herself.
Kellina opened her eyes and saw her siblings surrounding her, she asked Rebekah and Kol why they were helping because Kellina thought they hated her.

"We don't hate you love, the way we joke around is the way we are with our siblings, you're apart of the Mikaelsons now" Kol said

"Ugh, no thanks, I'd rather be a Morningstar" Kellina laughed.

"Kelly, are you feeling alright, what happened" Elijah asked

"I don't know, I feel fine now, but I think someone's trying to conquer the magic in hell" Kellina replied

"What if it's our mother" Klaus said

"Whoever it is, I need to find that ruby and collect their soul, they just use my magic without my permission" Kellina said.

While Kellina was with her siblings, Maze was at the Salvatore house and she told Paige to pack her things, they could no longer stay with the Salvatores because of what Paige had done.

"Hurry up Paige, once Kelly finds out, she'll need to come after you"

"What? no, Maze I don't want to leave" Paige replied

"Well you left us no choice" Maze replied angrily.

Paige looks at Maze and begins to pack, "What will she do to me?" Paige asks

"She won't want to, but it's only a matter of time until she's forced by the ruby to collect your soul, once you die, you'll be trapped in hell for all eternity in torment and torture" Maze replied, "we're lucky she lost the ruby, if she didn't then it would've been easier for her to figure out it was you".

Paige and Maze finished packing, they started to walk downstairs while no one was in the main room, also known as the living room, they rushed down the stairs, and began to walk towards the front door, but while they were walking Damon ran in front of them.

"Where are you going, Mazikeen" Damon asked

"Oh, I'm taking Paige to a concert she's been wanting to see" Maze lied

"With all your clothes?" Damon asked knowing that she's lying.

Damon tries to grab Mazikeens arm but Maze flips Damon over and he face plants on the floor, now that Damon is mad he tries to hurt Maze, she grabs one of her knives made from hell and stab Damon in his stomach, Damon falls to the floor as the knife makes its way deeper into Damon's stomach.
Maze and Paige run out the door and get into Mazes car, Stefan runs from the kitchen to Damon to see what happened, he sees the door wide open, instead of running after Maze and Paige he stays to help Damon.
Stefan shoves his hand into Damon's stomach to pull the knife out, Damon is unconscious for a few minutes till he is able to open his eyes and move.

Kellina finally gets home to the Salvatore house and the brothers fill her in on what happened, once they explained everything to her, Kellina then realized Paige is the one who used dark magic.
Kellina then had this urge to go after Paige, but she didn't want to. Kellina went to her room and went to sleep for the night, while Kellina and everyone else was sleeping in their room, Kellina woke up in the middle of the night, she got out of bed and got into her car, she didn't have control over what she was doing, she started to see through Paiges eyes, Kellina was on her way to kill Paige.