Chapter 9 - Problems follow everyone

Start from the beginning

"She wasn't, then why'd you come back for Elena" Kellina said trying to prove a point, "Katherine loved you, she still does, but you did love her, you just didn't show it enough so she compelled you".

Stefan gets up to sit on his bed, he gives Kelly the gesture he wants her to sit next to him too, so she walks over and sits facing him.

"When I first saw Elena, I felt something, I felt warmth, I knew I could be happy with her, but I ruined everything for her by coming into her life because I felt like I couldn't live without her" Stefan said

"Because you thought of Katherine"

"Why are you making everything about Katherine?" Stefan asked

"Because Katherine caused everything, didn't you just say she ruined your relationship with your brother? She turned you both into monsters you were never born to be, she came into your life again and ruined everything, you didn't mess things up with Elena, Katherine did".

Stefan looked into Kelly's eyes, "Have you ever fell in love?" he asked

"I haven't, since Ive been away from people almost my whole life, but Lilith has, it plays as a memory in my head as if I lived it for her" Kelly replied

"What was it?"

"While she was in heaven, she fell in love with this one boy, a human named Adam, she thought he was her true love, but her father had other plans. He created Eve, the "perfect" woman, she was created to be Adams' true love and future wife" Kellina explained.

"What happened?" Stefan asked

"Lilith heard Eve was pregnant, it broke Lilith's heart, then that's when she got the idea to target all the humans, that's why her father banished her to hell with her brother".

"So, she was drawn to the darkness by her father, god, right?"

"Yep, the funny thing is, Lilith is basically a billion year old virgin" Kelly giggled

"Really?" Stefan asked laughing

"She didn't want to be with the wrong person, she wanted to find the "right one", the one she would want to spend her life with, she may be a wicked witch, but she has her boundaries" Kelly says, "she's not so different from me, I'm 1026 years old and I'm still a virgin stuck in my 16 year old body".

"Well thats because you died as a child, came back, got trapped in hell for 9 hell years so you could be 16 but it was actually 492 human years and then you got trapped in hell, again" Stefan said making a joke.

Stefan and Kelly sat on his bed all night talking and making jokes, after a while Kellina got tired and she fell asleep next to Stefan, he didn't leave her side, he sat there watching her, he liked her presence.
After Kellina fell asleep, Stefan then remembered what her mother had done, if one of her children died, they all died, including Kellina. Stefan then tried to figure out ways to unlink them.
Once it was morning time, Kellina woke up and Stefan was gone, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and she had a pain on her palm, she looked at her left hand and there was a cut, she went downstairs to show Stefan and Damon that she wasn't healing.
Stefan then decided he needed to tell Kellina the truth, that her mother was trying to kill her and her siblings using Finn, Finn was the one who agreed to help his mother in the ritual.

"What is wrong with moms nowadays, why does every mother want to kill her children in some bloody sacrifice?" Kelly said angrily, "She never wanted to become a family again, she just wanted me to die along with her other children".

"Kelly it's okay we will get through this, we will stop her" Stefan said

"No Stefan, it's not okay, your mother isn't trying to kill you and Damon in a ritual to rid the world of vampires" Kellina screamed, "how do we stop Esther".