Ah shit here we go... babyboom

Flippity flappity there goes your mentality
If you just weren't such a horny lil bitch Y/N

After dinner you walk back to the hut Thomas and you shared. You were both exhausted so it didn't take long for you to fall asleep in his protective arms as he nuzzles your hair softly. (Yes no dirty dirty tonight for once >:(

- - next morning - -

You wake up slowly seeing that Thomas has already gotten up. He was just putting his shirt on when he noticed you and smiles brightly. "Good Morning
Y/N"
"Good Morning Thomas" you whisper as you proceed to stretch yourself. Just as your hands were above your head he quickly slung his arms around your waist lifting you up. You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck with your legs around him.

"You're so beautiful without even trying" he whispers into your ear making your stomach fill with butterflies.
"I love you" you whisper back caressing the back of his head gently.
"I love you more" Thomas sets you down and then gets ready to leave.

Just at that exact moment you could feel it again. The urge. The nausea.
It didn't take long and you were already outside the hut in nothing but a tank top and underwear. You throw up behind a tree.
"Baby!" Thomas came running after you and looks at you  in distress. "Are you okay?? Why are you feeling like this, we just checked yesterday and there was nothing" he wraps his arms around your pulling you into a deep hug.
"I have no clue, but it's nothing bad, I guess, now go to the other runners they're waiting" you push away from the hug gently and look at him.
"Okay Y/N, please if there's anything go talk to Clint" as he gives you a last kiss on the cheek and jogs off.

You walk over to the Med huts and see Jeff outside preparing some bandages and alcohol. He smiles when he sees you. "Hello Y/N! You better?" You just nod giving him a quick hug and then go inside to prepare stuff for yourself.

The Gladers come and go as usual and there was never a big job to do so when it was lunchtime you grab a sandwich and walk to your hut.
You stop halfway eating the sandwich and put it down. 'What's wrong with me lately?' You can't stop thinking about the nausea you have had so often now.

Then it hit you like a lightning. ..maybe like a griever's sting..

You look down at your stomach. Slowly caressing it in circles.
'Is it possible...? Am I-'
You nod, that must be it. You should've gotten your period two weeks ago. You are pregnant.
With Thomas.
There's a baby inside you.
You can't help but smile thinking about having a baby with Thomas. You have always thought about having a family.
But now? Your smile froze. 'Oh shuck.. this is bad.. but I'll have to tell him.'

After the day went by feeling like an eternity you're waiting with the other Gladers at the doors for the runners to come back. With a cold wind they swung open and with that you see Minho and Thomas jogging outside.