Escape their greedy hands

(it makes me so happy when i see someone has commented sth on all chapters ahhh)
Also I see some names for the baby.. I actually have a name idea that would match the others! However, I can write s/n if that's what y'all want then.

pregnancy count: 11 weeks

flippity flappity we need compatibility

They have tied thick ropes around your ankles. Each one of you now dangling head down from the ceiling by your feet. You're pretty high up, under you darkness but there must be the Cranks. Yes even you, despite Thomas' violent protest. You can feel the blood slowly filling up your brain.

„Nice plan Thomas, let's just listen to what he has to say" Minho says mockingly, "worked out perfectly"
"Shut up Minho" Thomas snaps back.
All your tries of getting a grip on the rope and escape don't work.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

Jorge.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Well my men want to sell you to WCKD.... it's the small brains for me. I, however, have other ideas and something tells me that you do too"

"Is it because of the blood in my head or does he just not make any sense right now?" Minho then asks you all. You laugh a bit inside because neither did you understand what Jorge meant.

"I'm asking you one last time, what do you know about the right arm?" Jorge asks you. Especially looking at Thomas.

"I thought you said they were just ghosts" Newt then says.

"Well coincidentally I do believe in ghosts.. especially when I can hear them trying to communicate through the radio" Jorge replies.

Thomas stays stubborn and snaps back. "We don't know anything"
Jorge scoffs and presses a lever down, making you all free fall a metre into the nothingness as the ropes loosen from above. You just gasp in panic.
"Okay okay!!" Thomas yells and Jorge brings the lever back to the normal position.

"They're hiding in the mountains, they are against WCKD and have attacked them before, they've saved some kids, that's all we know really.." Thomas confesses.

"Jorge? What are you doing?" one of the men suddenly shows up.
"Oh, my friends and I just wanted to get to know eachother a bit better, didnt we?"
And with that they both leave.

You breathe out slowly, letting go of the fear that was around you. "Hey are you alright?" Thomas asks you. "As good as it can be in this situation" you reply with a grin. You feel nauseous though, if it's from the baby or that you're head over, you don't know.

"I have an idea" Thomas suddenly exclaims and you look at him. Surprisingly his eyes are already on you and you frown. "Let's try teamwork, it has always gotten us further"

"And how exactly?" Newt then asks.

"Y/n is closest to the lever device and this ground level. We're going to push her there and then rescue each of us. Minho, you're closest to her, you do it"

Minho nods and reaches out for you. You reach for his hand as well and he pulls you close to him. "You ready?" he asks and you just nod. It's all on you.

First try, he swings a bit and then pushes you to the front. Still too far away and you couldn't grab the metal. Minho groans disappointedly and takes ahold of you again. "It's okay you got this" he then says to you.

You look over to Thomas and he gives you an encouraging smile. Minho pushes you once more and you got it this time. "Yes!"

You quickly pull yourself onto the floor level and release your ankles from the ropes. Afterwards you help each of the boys and soon enough everyone is on their feet again.