Kiss kiss, bang bang, oh

Flippity flappity there comes the pregnancy

You wake up to birds chirping outside. Letting your eyes wander around they finally land on Thomas laying next to you. You look down on yourself and see that the both of you are naked.. again. 'I can never remember much because of Gally's drink.'
It's becoming quite ordinary now and you have to giggle a bit.

"What's my sunshine laughing about so early in the morning?" Thomas has his eyes still closed, drawing circles on your back as you were laying on his arm.
"Nothing nothing" you give him a gentle kiss on his lips and try to get up.

"Nooo baby" Thomas groans as he holds onto you with both his strong arms making you unable to move. "Let's cuddle a little more"
You smile but shake yourself off of his grip "Come on sleepyhead we have work to do" as you pat his chest softly.

He finally opens his eyes letting them wander up and down at you with a smirk.
"What's the matter huh?" You ask him with your arms crossed as you were sitting next to him.
"Ah well maybe you look as hot as ever" he sighed and then sat up next to you caressing your arms not hiding his stares at your breasts.

You both get up and proceed to put on clothes. Just as you were trying to put your trousers on in your underwear he suddenly hugs you from behind and starts kissing your neck. You close your eyes, loving this kind of affection. "Thomas-"
"Shhh" He hushed you while nibbling all over your neck. "Just a little"

You turn around and look at him lovingly. He pulls your head closer and kisses your lips. The kiss ends after what felt like an eternity. "Ok we really have to go now, you especially" you say knowing he's a runner.

You walk outside together just as he then has to join the other runner jogging to the opening of the maze. After a quick kiss goodbye he leaves and you head to the Med huts where Clint and Jeff are.

You like the job as a Med jack it was usually always interesting and there were always some injuries or illnesses. Although you couldn't quite say most of the times if they Gladers were serious about it as some of them came in with a simple headache. Thomas is mostly quite jealous and he always tries to keep everyone away from me.

The day went by while you talked to Newt most of the time who kept on leaving his work. He's one of your best friends and Thomas trusts him as well.

Then suddenly, you feel this nausea not knowing where it came from

Then suddenly, you feel this nausea not knowing where it came from. You stand up quickly. There's no one in the hut at the moment. Everything went quick and there you were throwing up outside the tent behind a tree.

As you walk back Clint just comes in as well looking at you worriedly. "Y/N? Is everything ok?" He quickly moves his hand to your forehead measuring the temperature.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine" you nod but not without a concerned face.

~~~~~~

It was time for the runners to come back so you walk over as some other Gladers join you. Just in the middle of the way you feel the urge to throw up again and put a hand on your stomach. Clint sees you again walking over to you. But you were already running off to the woods.

'What the shuck is wrong today?' You ask yourself after you've thrown up and walking out of the woods. You see the runners already standing there with the other Gladers all deep in conversations. Clint was talking to Thomas. He has an anxious expression on his face. As you're walking towards them Clint points at you.

You're smiling widely as you see your boyfriend running to you.
"Hey Thomas, how was the run?" You ask him but he just ignores the question.
"Y/N, baby, what's wrong? Are you alright? Clint said you weren't feeling well today.." he says breathlessly as he grabs both your shoulders looking up and down at you.
"Woah there, I'm fine, just not the best today, I don't know but I've been feeling nauseous the whole day." You giggle a bit.
He sighs and lets off of you with a half smile. "Ok we better look at the cause though, come" with that being said he grabs your wrist and drags you to your working place while he gestures Clint to come as well.

You were seated on the bed and Clint started measuring your temperature again. Ordinary. He's currently looking for any bruises or cuts that might have thrilled a nausea. Thomas' looking at you.
"Come on don't be so dramatic" you laugh at his frown and shrug "I'm perfectly fine"
"You never know Y/N, I don't want to fear losing you" he started biting his nails as he usually did when he was nervous.

After the inspection you two leave the med tents.
"See? Nothing. Just a little of a bad day I assume" you say trying to sound as confident as possible while you were having your own concerns.
Thomas grabs your hand. "Ok ok, we'll see that tomorrow let's go eat."
You two walk hand in hand to the other Gladers who started lining up in front of frypan and so did you.

Hi I hope you liked it till now, you may leave a comment or anything if you have suggestions or remarks :))