We don't belong here

and off we go.. to a new life ?

Half an hour has passed after the talk you had with Minho and Newt. Thomas has been talking about it non-stop. He doesn't understand why Gally would ban YOU into the maze as you are pregnant. He's quite mad.

„I just don't get it, what the hell?" he looks over to you again as you two sit opposite of eachother with your legs crossed. „Like is he out of his mind?"

„Calm down baby" you reassure him with a smile. You're not scared. If it's meant to happen you'll manage.

He sighs and then takes both of your hands. „I promise I will protect you and our baby with my life, you hear me? Forever."

You blush slightly and then go in to give him a small peck.

„Just remember our plan"

The plan.
Will it work?

——

It's a sunny afternoon. Just a few clouds in the sky.
You're watching the scenery from between the wooden bars.

„Isn't it too beautiful of a day to ban people into the maze?" You chuckle and look back at Thomas who's sitting with his back leaned at the wall behind.

He shakes his head and frowns.
„This is a serious matter Y/N, we'll never know what happens out there, are you not the slightest bit scared?"

„I mean, of course I am, but I like to stay positive"

And before you could go on with the conversation two boys have already arrived opening your pit.
„It's time guys"

The both of you are taken towards the maze opening. There are two big wooden stakes up front and you're confused. Looking over to Thomas you can see him think hard about what might happen.
You sigh ‚It'll be fine'

You're being tied up at one of the stakes and look over to Gally. „What are you doing? What is this?"

„This, my dear, is a sacrifice."

„What"

„Do you really think I would let him" he points towards Thomas who looks at him like he has murder on his mind. „go out there again? After all that has happened?"

„That's just crazy" you yell but soon Gally comes up next to you and puts his hand over your mouth.
„Shut up you damn b*tch"

„You idiot who the hell do you think you are
huh? Don't ever call her that again" you can see Thomas trying to get away from the guy who's holding him.
„and you know Y/N's pregnant! You can't put her in such danger"

Gally chuckles.

„Is it my fault though?" he shakes his head and let's go of you. „Huh?"

In that moment Thomas grabs the other guy's knife and knocks him over. Newt and Minho quickly manage the other ones and release you from the stake as well as Chuck who comes running with supplies.

Now you stand there, right at the opening and facing Gally who's only got disbelief in his eyes.
„So that's how it is huh?"

„Come on Gally.. You know we have no future here"
Thomas says slowly still pointing his knife at Gally.
„This is not where we belong"