I'd Die Without You Chapter 14

Chapter 14 -

I woke up in Brandon's arms, and snuggled into him, the previous day's events flashing through my mind. Poor Grant, I don't know why Ali left, but I know it's for a good reason.

I sighed and opened my eyes, I was startled to see Brandon's gorgeous eyes staring into mine.

I smiled. "Hi there."

"Hey sweetie, how was your sleep?" Brandon asked grinning down at me.

"Great, thanks for saving me."

"Of course, I'll always be here to save you Chris, wherever you are, no matter what." He said firmly. His eyes looked so fierce, that if I didn't know him, I would be scared, but I did know him. And it was really sexy.

I grinned lazily at him. "You know you look really hot when you're all protective, right?" I asked quietly.

His eyes flashed to a playful desire. "Remind me to be protective all the time then."

I smiled sweetly, "I'll try."

"Oh really? You'll try?"

I giggled, "Yeah, but I can't promise anything." I smirked.

Brandon leaned in to kiss me, but froze when he heard a cry of anguish; Grant.

Oh poor Grant.

I heard a door slam, Ali's room, and then feet pounding up the stairs furiously. Suddenly the door slammed open.

His face was so distorted, tears ran down his face at a very fast rate; he looked absolutely horrid. Oh Ali, you knew he would look like this.

"Why?" He cried out, breaking into sobs. I got out of bed; Brandon tried to tug me back down, he looked worried, maybe that Grant would go bananas on me. I continued on to my bedroom, where my note from Ali was, inside my own letter, was Grants. Is was much longer than mine, and I knew she knew how he would feel.

I sighed and went back into Brandon's room, so that Grant could read on his own. Poor guy needed privacy.

Grant -

She wasn't here; neither was Beth, I already loved the both of them more than air. Beth was like my own daughter; how could she leave me?

I felt tears drip down my cheeks like rapids as I followed Christabelle into her room.  I knew she was sad too, but she looked at me sadly, her eyes full of pity and sympathy. She pulled out a letter and handed it to me, leaving me in the room, to read it myself.

Dearest Grant,

I know you are either furious, or really, really sad, I'm so sorry I had to leave you. Especially only with a letter.

It would be smart if me to lie to you, break your heart and tell you I don't believe that we're soulmates; but I couldn't do that to you as well! I love you, I really do, and I know that we are in fact soulmates. I have got to say, it was really hard to write this. I've tried like twenty times now, so I' just going to go with this one, because I'm running out of time.

I had to leave, please know, it wasn't because of you; you're great, you totally excepted my daughter and the fact that I have been married. I loved Richard, whole heartedly, but I love you more; I don't doubt that all of this has happened for a reason.

Now, the rest that you read you probably won't agree with, and you'll want to chase after me. Please don't, please help Brandon protect my sister. Do it for me. Do it because you love me, and I asked you to. I promise I will be just fine, and later, we'll see each other again, this isn't goodbye forever, just for a little while.

I left because Beth and I are just extra to protect. Also I don't want Beth to grow up, moving from place to place, wandering and on the run. WE are going to settle down, and when Chris saves the world, which she will, I'll see you again, and we can live together and have tons of kids.

Which reminds me again, remember that night, when Brandon and Chris hadn't gotten here yet? You must not have used protection, because I'm pregnant, again. I don't know if I'm ready to have another kid, but I'm going to, I love our baby already, and once I see you again, you'll see our baby. Please don't hate me for this, ok? I had to do what was best, even if it hurt me, even if it hurt you. I'm so sorry.

Love,

Ali  XOXO

I sobbed; the tears racked my body hard. I lay on her bed, and cried like a little girl. She was having my baby! She left with both of my babies, she left me.

I heard the door open, and someone hug me. I didn't have the energy to shrug her off; I knew she was almost as sad as I was. She didn't know about our baby though. And once I could actually move, I was going to tell her, and I'm sure she would agree with me. I have to find her, she can't protect those babies alone, and people will be after her.

I hugged Chris back and heard a growl. Brandon, doesn't he know I love Ali? Wasn't it obvious?

Chris backed off though, to comfort Brandon, or so I thought.

I heard a slap and looked up shocked, apparently so was Brandon.

"You jealous wolf! He's torn up about his soulmate! I comfort him, and you are jealous? It's not like I'm giving him sex! It's a hug, big whoop. Sheesh."

My jaw was slack, and so was Brandon's his eyes narrowed, but he couldn't mad at her, and he smiled. She huffed, but hugged him and whispered something in his ear.

"She's pregnant. Ali is pregnant." I whispered, but they still heard me.

"What?! She's not aborting it is she? She better not! Is that why she left?" Chris asked confused.

"No, she's keeping it, she said she wanted Beth to have a stable life, she told me not to look for her, but I can't help it, guys I have to. I have to." I begged.

"Of course you have to, you silly boy! I expected you to have left as soon as I gave you the letter, but I'm glad you told us." Chris said smiling. I grabbed her, and kissed both of her cheeks, I heard Brandon growl and step forward, but she grabbed his arm.

"Thank you Chris! Thank you so much!" I sang as I skipped down the stairs to my room and packed the few things I needed.

"You are most welcome Grant. Go get her dude! Call us once you find her! You protect my nieces! Oh and get her a nice cottage house! She's always wanted a cottage house!" I heard christabelle yell down the stairs, I could hear the grin in her voice.

"Brandon! You got a good one! I promise I'll call Chris! I'll take of them! Promise!" And I was out the door.

Ali, here I come.