I'd Die Without You Chapter 10

AN Sorry it's been a while (: moved into my basement, bigger and all, and i haven't had time to write with all this cleaning. Thanks for reading!!! please Vote

Comment && Fannn!!! :D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I woke up in a motel room that looked like it had seen better days. Light streamed through the blinds and I groaned.

"Hello beautiful." Brandon mumbled. I groaned again.

"Too. Early. Need. Sleep." I said slowly, I bet I sounded like a zombie. Hehe, a zombie, they're so cool. No I want to be one for Halloween. That would be soo

cool I-

"Chris! Christabelle! CHRISTABELLE!"

"Huh what?" I mumbled.

"I've been trying to talk to you Chris, you scared me. I thought you went crazy. Or were like collapsing or your brain was dying." Brandon said worriedly.

"Whoa slow your roll babe I was just thinking about zombies."

I turned to look at Brandon because of his lack of reply to see him grinning like a boy who just got a hot lime green lambo.

"What?" I asked skeptically.

"You called me babe." He said still grinning.

"Sooo?" I asked.

"Soooo, that's huge Chrissy! That's a huge step!" He said his voice rising with excitement.

"I love you Brandon, I can call you whatever names I want. You're mine." I said simply.

Brandon growled, a deep and throaty growl that was so hot I wanted to melt.

I smiled knowingly, and got up off the bed. "We need to leave, we're going to New York right, that's lots of driving babe." I said smirking. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower then realized i had no clothes, at all. Only the dirty ones which i didn't really feel like wearing. I pulled on a towel and opened the door carefully.

"Yo! Babe, I need clothes, go get them!" I demanded.

"I don't know babe, I like what you're wearing now."

I scowled, "Well, I don't there's a draft. And I'm cold! No go jester!"

"Do you know how hot you are?" Brandon asked walking up to me.

"Yeah, I'm half angel I have to look good, how could I not? It's in my blood." I giggled.

Brandon's eyebrows rose. "Oh really? You know how hot you are?" Brandon asked smirking.

"Yes, yes I do."

"Well then you know what I'm about to do." He walked up to me and pressed his body against mine.

"Dude! Clothes!" I yelled in his ears.

"Fineee." He whined then got up. Instantly I felt colder, his body heat was very inviting and it suddenly being gone was like taking away hot chocolate on an icy mountain.

I sat on the bed and waited for Brandon to get back with my clothes.

Ten minutes later... He still wasn't back! I was getting cold here!

Twenty minutes later... Now I'm worried, what could take him so loong to get my clothes? I'm going to put on my dirty clothes and look for him.

Once I'd put on the disgusting clothes I walked out of the room carefully, I was still wary of the witches and vampires, and anyone else who wanted use me.

I'd made it to the lobby and saw the most gut twisting thing in the world...

Brandon was sucking face with that lobby WHORE! I quickly stomed away, not caring if he heard me or not. I think he did though because suddenly he was in front of me. Damn werewolf hearing. I glared at him, and kept the tears back; I refused to look like a wimp after he cheated on me. Jackass! I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!!!

I tried to walk around him, but he grabbed me by the waist then threw me over his shoulder. I just hung there limply; he was too strong I knew there was no point in wasting my energy.

He set me down on the bed in our room, and I stared down at the ground, I would NOT look at his face.

We just stayed like that, for twenty minutes.

"Look at me Christabelle."

I ignored him, I will not tolerate a cheater.

He sighed. "Chris, she put a spell on me."

I looked up outraged. "What the hell kind of line is that?

"No, I meant, she's a witch! She put an actual spell on me, and i hurt. A lot. to kiss or touch anyone other than you is painful for me Christabelle, pyshically and mentally. It was hell, and if it weren't for having felt your presence I ould have been under her control."

I didn't say anything, how did I know this wasn't a bunch of bull.

"Christabelle. Please, look at me." His voice was so full of pain, I couldn't bear it.

I looked up at him, what I saw made me want to weep.

Brandon's face was full of pain, sorrow, and anger. But mostly sadness. It made me want to cry.

"I'm sorry." I said. He looked up shocked.

"What?"

"I'm sorry you felt pain." I said trying to keep all emotion void of my face, and to keep my voice from quivering.

"I. Love. You."

"Do you? Do you really?" I asked sadly.

"Yes! Of course! Why would you think anything else? That kiss, was not in my control Chrissy, and you saved me!"

I smiled faintly, then frowned. "Does she know who I am?"

"What?"

"Does the witch, know who I am?" I asked cautiously then I saw the understaning dawn on him.

"Shit! We gotta go! Now! Out the window, come on!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After our escape to the truck I fell asleep again.