I'd Die Without You Chapter 1

"So how old are you?" The man in front of me asked I sighed; I really didn't like the schools idea of five minute dating, but Mel had made me come, and we all know if we don't do what Mel wants she'll cry. So here I am, talking to a total loser whose only small talk is "How old are you?" Before I could answer him the bell rang signaling for him to move. He reluctantly got up and walked to the next table.

Next was a tall, muscular boy, well more man actually, with jet black hair that was cut just at ear length with deep green eyes.

"Hey." He said smiling.

I grinned. "Hi."

"So favorite music genre?" He asked.

I internally sighed, most guys didn't like my type of music and labeled me emo, even though I wore all the Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch clothes like everyone else.

"Mostly rock and alternative, but I like some pop." I said. "What about you?" I asked hoping it wasn't rap or something terrible like that.

"Same, but I like some metal and screamo too." He said surprising me and making me feel instantly relieved.

"Yeah, I like some of that too." I said nodding my head.

"So favorite movie?" He asked.

"Definitely Nemo." I answered immediately, what can I say I love Nemo.

He laughed loudly then smiled, "Mine would have to be The Dark Knight."

"That's a close eighth way down on my list. Ok, so favorite band/artist?"

"Escape The Fate."

"No way?! Me too! That's cool!" I said smiling widely. They really were my favorite band.

"Yes way!" He said squealing girlishly waving his hands in the air like some crazed teenage girl with Bieber Fever. I laughed, I actually liked this guy. Just then my phone buzzed and I looked at it quickly.

Come home NOW! Emergency! Hurry! - Ali

I looked up at the guy who I realized faintly I did not know the name of. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go, it's an emergency, but I'll see you around ok?" I asked getting up and quickly retrieving my purse from the floor.

Some emotion crossed his face, but then he smiled and stood up. "I'll walk you to your car." I smiled and together we started walking to his car. Then I got another text.

Please HURRY! The baby's coming! It hurts so bad! I need you to drive me! -Ali

"Oh my God! My sister's going into labor! Sorry and thanks! Bye!" I yelled running the rest of the way to my car, but my shoe fell off. I didn't have the time to go back

and get it though. I kept running then jumped into my car and raced out of there to my house.

BRANDON

I had been at that stupid five minute dating thing, and then I saw the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on.

We were having a great time talking and then she got a stupid text. I was mad, because she was looking at her phone instead of me, and who knows, that could be another guy! I didn't want her to pay attention to any guy other than me.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to go, it's an emergency, but I'll see you around ok?" she asked getting up and grabbing her purse.

I couldn't believe it! She was leaving me?! She's mine! She can't leave! I wanted to grab her and tell her she couldn't leave me, but I couldn't do that or else I'd push her away. I smiled at her instead.

"I'll walk you to your car." She smiled, which I took as a good sign; then we proceeded to walk to her car together. Then she got another text!

"Oh my God! My sister's going into labor! Sorry and thanks! Bye!" She yelled running the rest of the way to her car, her shoe falling off in the process, but she didn't look back she just kept running. Then she sped away leaving tire marks in the asphalt. I picked up her shoe and examined it. I didn't even know her name.

On the sole of her were written initials and hope filled me. Maybe I would be able to find her.

CHRISTABELLE

I ran up to the house and threw the door open. "Ali! Where are you?!" I yelled running through the rooms. I kept searching until I heard moaning coming from the living room. I ran in and saw Ali laying there, her water had broke and there was blood coming out on the couch.

"Ali! Get up! We need to get you to the hospital." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her to a stand up position.

"Almost there." I said calmly while helping her to my car.

"Chris it hurts so bad!" She whimpered

"I know Al, I'm going as fast as I can." I quickly sat her in the car and buckled her in as gently as I could. Then I ran over to the driver's side as quickly as possible. I hit the gas, and we made it to the hospital in record time. The rest passed in a blur, the wheelchair, the epidural, and then a beautiful baby; Beth. And I was the godmother! I was so happy!

I decided to stay home with Ali and Beth for a couple days since Ali's hubby was stuck in France because of a business trip. His dad was a big CEO and he was training in his footsteps.

I gladly helped Ali out when she was too tired to move, which I understood; I mean she just gave birth. She shouldn't have to stay up four days in a row.

BRANDON

I had to find this girl; I have the feeling she's the one. I knew I had to go big though, to make sure she saw. I had to have her; make her mine. I would not stand for her to be in another man's arms, kissing him, doing things that made me seethe with anger. I don't know how I had forgotten to ask her name. I guess I had been too caught up in her beauty. She had beautiful curves, and striking blue eyes; the kind you can never forget. Her full lips made my mouth water at the thought, and I felt myself get excited. I had to stop, I can't believe she could do this to me, when we'd only met once. I know for sure now, she was made for me.