I'd Die Without You Chapter 2

CHRISTABELLE

Today I was going back to school; I didn't want to leave my little niece Beth, but I had to. My sister's birth had gone perfectly, and I was full of joy for her.

Although I have been thinking about that guy from the five minute dating, it didn't dawn on me until a few days ago that I didn't even know his name.

I walked out to my car and drove to school, and parked in my usual spot.

I walked into the main hallway to see posters up all over the walls. It had pictures of my lost shoe! And it had my initials under it.

Do you know who this belongs to? Call this number!

Who would want me to get my shoe back so badly that they put up posters? It was just a shoe for goodness sake!

I walked up to my locker that I shared with my best friend Mel, or Melody. "Hey, what's with my shoe being all over the wall?" I asked confused.

"Oh! It is your shoe! I was almost 95% positive! Apparently some guy wants to find you, he talked to you at the five minute dating thing I guess?" Mel looked at me questioningly.

I nodded. "Yeah that was the night Ali went into labor, I couldn't very well stay just to talk to some guy I had just met."

"Well what's his name?"Mel asked grinning like an idiot.

"I don't know. We never got to that."

"Well call the number you stupid girl! And say that it's you shoe and you want it back! Then you'll meet and you can live happily ever after!" Mel said enthusiastically.

"I don't know, won't that sound desperate though?" I asked.

"Girl he has thousands of signs all around school about you, he beats you with the desperate thing!"

I laughed. "I guess so. Do you really think I should though?"

Mel looked at me like I was stupid. "Yes! I do! Now do it!" She yelled like a crazy person.

I looked at her skeptically, but took out my phone and dialed the number regardless.

"Hello?" the person on the other line asked.

"Hi, I'm calling about the posters? You have my shoe or something?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah! Uhmm so you're the girl whose sister, "

"Went into labor." I finished for him. "It went great! Her names Beth and she's adorable!" I said gushing about her.

"That's great! So you want your shoe back right?"

"Yeah of course where do I go to get it?"

"Let's meet at the McDonalds on 4th St ok?"

"Ok how's today after school?"

"Great, so what is your name?"

"Christabelle Lee Reynolds."

"Well it's nice to meet you Christabelle, I'm Brandon Keith."

"Well Brandon I will see you after school."

"See ya."

Then I hung up.

I turned around and saw Mel staring at me. "So, how did it go?"

"I'm meeting him today after school. "Mel squealed then jumped up and down.

"This is gunna be so AWESOME!" She screamed!

"Mel calm down! We need to get to class."

"Whatever." I smiled. And we went to class.

The day crept by slowly, much slower than I wanted it to be anyways. When school was finally over I drove to the McDonalds.

I walked in and saw him. Brandon was sitting at a table by himself holding my shoe. I walked up to him and sat down.

"Hey, my shoe. Thanks for getting it for me."

"No problem, I figured you would want it back you know.'

"Yeah these are my favorite pair." I said smiling.

"So you're an aunt now?" he asked.

"Yeah! I'm so happy! She is the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

-----------------------------------------------

"So? How's Brandon?" Mel asked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"He's fine." I said, Brandon and I had been dating three months and we are going strong, but we haven't gone past kissing.

Which is fine, because I wasn't ready for sex, although I want to eventually.

BRANDON

"Son you have to tell her, she has the right to know." My dad said to me.

"But dad! How will she react? What if I lose her! I couldn't stand it if I lost her!" I said pathetically. I needed her, I would die without her.

"Son, when you kidnap her to go to North Carolina she'll notice something. We are leaving, and you need to bring her with you. So she needs to know."

I sighed I knew it was true, but it would be so hard. I could only imagine how she would take it.

CHRISTABELLE

I got out of bed and took a shower as quickly as possible and dried my hair. I quickly got dressed in a green Hollister shirt and tight American Eagle skinny jeans, topped off with my black high tops. I then quickly straightened my hair and applied my little make-up; thick black eyeliner with a nude lip gloss.

As I drove to where I was meeting Brandon I checked my make-up in the mirror again, just to make sure it hadn't smudged. I pulled up to the small park Brandon and I frequently hung out at, and got out of the car.

I walked over to the swings and sat down, loving the sensation of moving from the air. I felt a presence on the other swing and looked over to see Brandon looking over at me with an adoring look on his face. I smiled at him the stopped swinging.

"Hey." I said happily, but the look that crossed his face made me frown in worry. He looked terribly upset. "What's wrong?" I asked.

" Chrissy- I - I have to tell you something, but first promise me you won't overreact. Ok?" Brandon paused and looked at me waiting for my answer.

I nodded, "I promise." I smiled at him, and he grinned faintly.

"Ok, well I'm werewolf, well half werewolf, the other half is wizard; but that's not the point. You are my soulmate. And my pack is moving to North Carolina. You have to come with me, ok? I'll die without you, literally. Christabelle, I need you."