[Re-Introductions]

3rd person's POV
The silence between both sides was unnerving, neither not wanting to speak to each other as they looked at each other eye to eye, giving glares full of warning and alarm.

"Uhm.. Tsunade-sama, if I may-"

"Silence Sakura! I am still trying to process every single thing you two have reported to me."

Sighing, Tsunade massaged her temples, trying to relieve herself of her headache as she was told of the events that happened between the two ninjas, Tsukiko, her two 'comrades', the beast of ice, and his host, whom was glaring at her with her tails out in the open, swaying dangerously as she was prepared to protect not herself, but the two ninjas from the blonde woman she considered as a threat.

"Do you not know of the whereabouts of the ice lion nor the bear woman?"

"We have not Lady fifth. The last time we saw the bear woman, she was unconscious, yet disappeared later on. The ice lion we did not know where he went, as he disappeared first." Shino answered, fixing his shades. He placed his hand on top of the blue haired girl's head, trying to calm her although failing as the Suzu continued to glare at Tsunade, not letting her go out of her line of sight.

"... I see."

" Tsunade-sama?" Sakura nervously stated, looking at the hokage who looked back at her, stress evident in the blonde's eyes.

"Yes Sakura?"

"If we are allowed to, we would like to see if my sister, Suzu here has regained any memories during the time before she was kidnapped-if it is alright?"

"Hm.." once again inspecting the growling blue haired girl, Tsunade looked at Sakura, unsure.

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then we can just revisit the places and the people she had seen before -"

"And risk endangering the citizens of konoha? I refuse. Besides, what do you think the others would think of her, when she looks like that?" the pinkette pursed her lips as she tried to think, looking at her sister in hopes that she'd get an answer, although she knew she wouldn't.

Sakura looked in slight shock as Shino crouched down and faced Suzu, who looked back at him in question, showing that her head tilted slightly.

"Suzu, aren't you able to hide your tails? Can you do that for us?" Shino gestured to the blue haired girl's tails as the said girl processed what the Aburame had stated, before sodding her head and making her tails disappear in an instant.

"Bah!" she grinned, closing her eyes in happiness as she received headpat from the Aburame, the hokage and Sakura only watching in silence at the two's interaction.

Standing, Shino looked at the hokage with his hand staying still on the blue haired girl's head, fake coughing to get her attention.

"The problem with her looks is solved.  And about endangering the citizens--I can arrange a group of ninjas that I know of to escort us around the village. Is that alright with you lady fifth?"

Sighing, Tsunade massaged her temples once more, thinking of what to do with these three.

Looking at Shizune, the woman smiled and nodded at her in assurance, before facing the three ninjas inforbt of them.

"Fine- I will arrange a group of ANBU-"

"If I may object-"

"What is the matter now?"

"Suzu may not take likely to ninjas she doesn't know following us around, that is why I suggested that I would be the one forming a group of ninjas that would help us escort Suzu around town safely-and without the trouble of her possibly lashing out."

For possibly the hundreth time today, Tsunade sighed and rested her arms onto the table, looking at Shino dead in the eye- or shades.

"Fine. But the two of you better take responsibility - and make sure nothing happens. Got it?"

"Hai!"

-------------------------------
"Man - I can't believe you got the hokage to agree!"

Hinata nods at Kiba's statement, looking around her to see a small group of ninjas in a circle, which consisted of her, Kiba, Sakura, Shino, and surprisingly Anko. All of which are circling the confused blue haired girl.

"Firstly, let's see if she remembers us- like our names for example." Sakura stated, the others nodding in agreement.

"Well I'll go first! She definitely would atleast remember her favourite ninja!" crouching in front of Suzu, Anko gave her a grin and ruffled the blue haired girl's hair, Suzu blinking at the action and stared at the purple haired woman, not knowing what to do.

"Hey midget - remember your awesome dango pal?"

"..." staring at her blankly, Suzu raised her hand and placed it on top of Anko's head, mimicking the woman's action and rifled her hair as well, bringing a small frown to her face.

Shaking her head, she took Suzu's hands in hers, grinning at her widely like she wasn't frowning a second ago.

"No matter what, even if you may not remember me now, I'll make sure you do! For now, remember my name, call me. Anko!" standing up, one of them stepped forward next, the ninja copying Anko's previous actions and crouched down, the one beside him also following.

"Hey Suzu. You might not remember me but I am Kiba - and this is my buddy Akamaru!"

Suzu recognised the two from before Tsukiko arrived, doing the same action as the dog did earlier.

Licking the dog's nose slightly, Akamaru got excited and pounced onto the blue haired girl, licking her cheeks excitedly eliciting a giggle from Suzu, hugging the white dog happily.

"Heh, Akamaru still likes ya! Come on boy, it's hinata's turn next." barking, Akamaru bumped his snout to Suzu's cheek slightly before running back to Kiba, passing by Hinata who smiled and looked at Suzu, helping her sit up before patting her head softly.

"Uhm, we aren't really that close before.. I think. Well, call me Hinata, and I hope we become closer friends from now on."

Standing up, Sakura came next, hugging the blue haired girl tightly in her arms before letting go, giving Suzu a warm smile.

"I am Sakura, your sister. You are my family Suzu, and whether you don't remember me or not, let us make happy memories together once more, okay?" giving her a kiss on the forehead, the pinkette stood and gave way to Shino, who the girl happily tackled to the ground.

"Shino!"

Laughing, Kiba gave the Aburame a grin, who was busy trying to calm the happy blue haired girl, a tail unconsciously popping out as it swayed happily.

"Guess you did not need to introduce yourself, huh Shino?" Kiba teased, Shino grumbling for him to shut up as he sat up and patted the blue haired girl, who smiled and accepted his gesture.

Suddenly standing abruptly, Suzu stared at the forest in front of her, a finger pointing at that direction as she shouted at the trees,

"Bandanna!"

--------------------------
Uhm.. How was it?

Welp, this book is almost coming to a close--hopefully though, I'll be able to say that to the rest of my unfinished books!

Ahum! Now then..

If you want, please do

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

ANDDDDDDDDDD

ENJOYYYY!!!

STAY SAFE EVERYONE! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES OKAY?  LOVE Y'ALL! <3