[Next]

3rd person's POV
At the time Sasuke arrived at the hideout wherein Orochimaru was, he heard the snake man talking to a woman, his curiosity making him overhear a bit of their conversation.

"Leaving so soon Tsuki? Aren't you going to meet dear Sasuke first?" Orochimaru exclaimed.

"Ah yes the Uchiha. I'm sorry Oro, but I really need the results as soon as possible, so we'll be departing shortly after I pack up somethings."

About to take one step closer, the Uchiha flinched a bit when he felt a sudden tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, he saw a, chest length, blue haired girl staring at him with her dull blue eyes, not to mention a tall *ss abnormal looking lion beside her.

"Watcha peekin at duck*ss?" Sasuke double checked to see that the lion was the one talking to him, not the girl beside it.

"None of your business.. Cat." putting his hands on his pockets, the lion glared at the Uchiha who glared back at him, butting heads while the blue haired girl just watched them silently.

The two of them where separated however, as Tsukiko pushed the both away from each other, roughly holding the blue haired girl's arm.

"Keep your pet tamed Kira." Leo growled at her insult, taking a stance as he bared his teeth.

"Call me a pet again your head is gonna be ripped off your neck in seconds."

"Before you threaten me again remember you're going to go through dear sweet Kira here, so I suggest to keep your feline mouth shut." rolling her eyes, Tsukiko now looked at Sasuke who watched the scene in front of him, glaring at his black eyes.

"And you.. Try to contaminate my creation again and I'll torture you, Uchiha." dragging the blue haired girl away, Leo let out his tongue in a teasing manner at Sasuke before following after the two that left awhile ago.

Sasuke watched the Lion's figure disappear into the darkness, leaving him alone in the torch lit hallways deep in thought.

'That girl looked familiar.. Not that it' s any importance to me.' shrugging off the thought, he put his hands on his pockets and walked the opposite direction, disappearing in the darkness.

------------------------------------
Holding different meanings, the bell that controls the ice monster has three strikes.

The first ring..

Obedience.

"Stand." the woman's firm voice echoed in the space where she stood, holding a bell at her hand.

Tsukiko watched the blue haired girl below the stadium stand straight, alert of the presences lurking in the darkness.

The second ring..

Power.

The girl's eyes started to glow blue, her chakra getting visible as she absorbed the chakra of her enemies around her, crouching in a stance.

The final ring..

Evolution.

Grinning manically, Tsukiko watched the girl below sprout three icy tails that formed to look like a beasts', ice diamonds appearing on each side of her head containing a certain monster's chakra.

"Ah! So perfect! So... BEAUTIFUL!" her evil laughter filled the room, along with those who lurked in the darkness emerging to see the people whom were the product of failures of the curse mark, looking at the girl in the middle like prey.

"Now my creation! Kill those worthless insects! Fulfill my wishes!"

Leo watched the stadium slowly being tainted by blood, closing his eyes now only hearing the growls and splatters happening below them, unable to do anything to stop this wickedness.

'I'm sorry Kira.. I can't help you..'

Ears dropping in guilt and sadness, the lion continued to hear the grueling sound of the massacre happening at this very moment.

------------------------------------
Shino let the blue insect rest on his palm, listening to the information it was giving to him along with his other bug friends whom came flying and crawling back from different directions.

"Still no sign of her huh?" mumbling to himself, he sat at the field where chrysanthemum flowers grew, the lake producing small ripples from the birds who flew to take a dip.

In another part of Konoha, Sakura peeked at the bedroom beside her, a small part inside her wishing that Suzu was there, playing with Cherry or her stuffed dragon, yet only seeing the same empty spot she'd been seeing the past few days.

Pursing her lips as she stopped the tears from her eyes from flowing out, Sakura slowly closed the door and silently headed back to her room, closing the door behind her.

Days now had turned into months, and months slowly turned into years. The children now slowly turned into adults shaping their future, at the same time hoping to cross each other's paths as they continue walking to the road of their dreams.

A certain shinigami flew through the skies of the Shinobi world, seeing the view from below.

"Woah! The view here sure is nice! It is the part before the war ever came and all that!"

Red eyes looked at the screen in front of you, blinking twice before giving a small grin.

"Oh Heya! Wondering who I am? It's actually me- Akuma Tenshi Author-chan! Just wanted to try a new thing and appear at one of my books!"

Rubbing her chin, she looked at the sky in wonder, before looking back at you.

"I think I should do this more often--It's really fun to write!" tucking a strand of white hair on her ear, the shinigami twirled and spun in the sky, giggling in joy.

"Now then! It's time for the Naruto part to end and for the Shippuden part to start! I'm suuuuupper excited for this!" sitting on a cloud, she patted on the empty space for you to sit, as to which you replied by staring at her.

"Aww whatcha doin bein shy over there? The imagination cloud is reaaaallyy fluffy!"

A look of recognition suddenly dawned on the Shinigami's face, her action of abruptly standing up proving the theory.

"Ah! It's time to close the curtain for this chapter! I hope you liked it by the way! Take care!" waving, she gave you a closed eyed smile before the curtains fell down the scenery, ending the chapter.

----------------------------------
HEYO FAAAMMMMM!!!

Hehehehhehe- didn't expect me to appear at this chapter now didn't ya? Or maybe you did..?

YOU'RE A PSYCHIC! OoO

I really enjoyed putting my main OC of myself in the chapter--even if it's just a short while!>^<

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and see you in the next chapter!

(Don't worry, I won't appear in the chapter.... Or will I? ¬^¬)

Any further adooooo, if you want to, please doooooooooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJJJOOOYYYY!