[Blue]

Suzu's POV
I ended up crashing on a field of flowers, the petals I crashed onto flew up the sky, before slowly going back down in a snow like manner.

Looking around, I see that I was in a field of chrysanthemum flowers, a flower that I saw from the book Sakura lent me the other day, although I did not expect it to look this beautiful, with a small lake untouched by anyone, sparkling with the sun's rays.

"Beautiful.." I muttered, hand on my chest feeling my heartbeat slowly going back to normal.

I stare at my gloved hands to see it stained with blood from earlier, my hand clenching making my head drop low thinking about it.

"I wanna go home.."

"I'm a monster..." Flinching, I felt something crawling up my leg, furrowing my brows when I saw it was a blue beetle.

"What you doing?" picking up the beetle I held it on my hands before placing it on a chrysanthemum, gesturing that he likes the flower.

Patting it's shell while giving a small smile, this distracted me for awhile before a rustle from the nearby bushes alerted me of a presence.

"Who's there..?" the rustle became louder and out from the Bush appeared Shino, a few bugs laying on his shoulder.

"Suzu? What are you doing here?" my eyes widened slightly, not wanting a friend seeing me like this, before scrambling back to my feet and taking a step back away.

"What's wrong?"

I pursed my lips not wanting to reply, about to make a dash when he suddenly held my arm although I quickly slapped his hand away.

"Stay back!" I back away from him in fear, thinking that I may hurt him next, or worse.. kill him.

And I didn't want that.

"Suzu.."

3rd person's POV
Shino looked at Suzu's fear struck eyes before analysing the situation.

He looked at Suzu before to her clothes seeing her gloves stained with red, along with some parts of her clothes.

"Suzu- what happened?"

"Shino.." Shino could hear how scared Suzu was at her voice, the said girl now clutching her hair before kneeling on the ground, eyes facing downwards.

"I'm a monster.."

Shino did not miss the next sentence Suzu whispered to herself, the sentence making him quick to go kneel by her side.

"I'm scared..."

The blue haired girl started shaking as tears flowed from her eyes, Shino embracing her in his arms trying to soothe the crying girl on his chest, not knowing what to do.

"Tell me.. What happened? I promise I won't tell anyone nor run away from you.." Shino whispered petting the crying girl's head.

"Promise..?" nodding, Shino slowly let go of Suzu, who sniffed and tried to keep in her tears, not wanting to cry in between her explanation to Shino about what happened in a few, three words.

"I.... killed someone.."

"Suzu, look at me" Suzu looked at Shino who now has the blue beetle on his hand, placing it on her shoulder.

"We are ninjas, we are bound to kill someone someday and be killed in the process in order to fulfill our role for our village."

"But-!"

Shino held both Suzu's cheeks and brought her closer to his face, the blue haired girl's reflection now seen at his black glasses.

"Don't worry, whatever happens I'll be by your side."

"Even if.." Suzu looked to the side, contemplating her thoughts.

"What is it?"

"I kill?"

"Yes."

"I forget you?"

"Yes."

"I'll be enemy?"

"Yes."

Sniffling, her tears stopped coming out and smiled slightly at Shino, who even hidden, smiled back.

Suzu held out her pinky, as to which Shino intertwined his.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

-----------------------------
By sundown, the two waved goodbye to each other, Suzu now calmed down went to the hokage and even though she was blocked by the ninjas from entering, she managed a way through the window and explained to the hokage what had happened to her that made her do what she did, Hiruzen debating to himself before giving Suzu a second chance.

"Thank you-!"

"But you will be under watch by the ANBUs 24/7 from now on, and if they spot you having the same changes again, you will immediately be captured and imprisoned in the cell and sealed for endangering the citizen's safety."

"Hai!"

Suzu, although now felt eyes on her happily ran back home, explaining to her family why they'll be seeing a lot masked ninjas nearby from now on.

Meanwhile, a blue beetle made it's way back to a certain shaded guy's hand, reporting to him what he had witnessed at the hokage's office since from the start of the morning.

"I see."

-----------------
Suzu's POV
After yesterday, I felt Sakura distancing herself from me along with Mom and Dad, although I see they try to hide that fact from me right now.

"Mom.. Where Sakura?"

"Oh-! She already left early so that she can go with her team, aren't you going too?"

"Oh... Okay.." silently going upstairs, I change into a clothing style similar to Sakura's only that it was blue and it ended on my waist, black shorts on with bandages and white gloves covering my hands.

Jumping through the window, I jump from roof to roof, feeling eyes on me coming from the 'ANBU' watching.

Contemplating on myself, I decided to skip training today and changed my destination, sitting on top on one of the hokage stone faces' nose, my knees hiding my face as thoughts about yesterday spiralled in my head.

'What do I do...?'

I was snapped out of my thinking state when I hear a gruff voice call for my attention from below.

"Hey runt!"

Looking up from my knees and down from where I sat, I saw the bandana gesturing for me to go to him, as to which I complied and quickly jumped down on the ground next to him.

"What is it?"

"You're coming with me today." His hands quickly and roughly grab the back of my clothes before dragging me to wherever direction we were going, me letting him since I do not have anything planned for today.

"What I do?"

"You're helping me torture someone today."

"....come again?"

-----------------------
To be continued...

HAO READEEERRRSSS

My first draft for this chapter was deleted!!!! All because stupid me forgot to ssaaaaavvveeeeeeeeee T^T

Ahum, anywaysssss..

It's almost 12 am but I just can't sleep without writing this first!!! But now this author's gonna sleep now- see you all in the next chapter!!!!

I hope you all liking it so far, and If you want to, please do

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOYYYYYY