[Bear]

A few years later..
3rd person's POV
Feeling the wind pass through her long, waist length blue hair, the girl crouching down beside the Uchiha stared down from above the crater at the people from below with her dull blue eyes, silent.

"SASUKE!" the blonde's voice echoed through the wide crater of the former hideout, the pinkette beside him staring not at Sasuke but at the blue haired girl beside him, who stared back at her.

The said girl was about to open her mouth to speak, but before she could utter a word, she disappeared, along with those beside her.

The pinkette held her hand to her chest, heart beating faster than normal as the thought came to her mind,

"Was that..?"

----------------------------
"Nothing wrong here." taking her finger away from Kira's mouth, Tsukiko avoided the girl's fangs from even scratching her hand as she directed the girl out of the lab, followed by Leo.

"By the way, we'll be separating from Oro's group shortly to meet up with your team member, afterwards the three of you will be going on a mission." Tsukiko smiled, syringe in hand.

"Hah? With that crazy chick again?"

"Answer me again with that tone and this syringe is going in your mouth." the lion watched the woman's mood change before she retreated back to her lab, leaving him alone with Kira.

"Sheesh..That lady sure has serious mood swings.."

Seeing the blue haired girl beside him nodding, he chuckled before heading for the right hallways, knowing Sasuke was there.

Barging in his room, the Uchiha sat by his bed sharpening his Katana, attention now on the two who destroyed the door.

"What?"

"We're leavin later- I know you're gonna miss us." the lion smirked, some of his teeth showing as his tail swished slowly.

"You wish."

Standing up, Sasuke went and rested his hand on top of the blue girl's hair, staring at her dull eyes.

"Goodbye, shorty."

"Hah.. Wah.." Kira growled and mumbled, trying to form words with her mouth and rasped voice, yet to no avail.

"She's tryna say good bye. By the way, good luck duck*ss, till we meet again."

"Don't need it."

Leo nudged the blue haired girl away from the room, leaving Sasuke once again alone in his thoughts.

--------------------------------
"Beef jerkies?"

Kira held a bag of beef jerky, the lion nodding his head.

"Anti whistle?"

Taking out a small whistle, Leo nodded his head once again.

"Good, can't risk you almost molested again with half of your conscious by that pedophile... Not that the snake man is a pedo enough."

Feeling the small girl climb onto his back with the bag strapped to his waist, he proceeded to walk out of the hideout, being met with Tsukiko.

"Took you long enough." trying to keep in his growl, he silently followed behind the woman, feeling the hands holding his mane grip a bit tighter.

His ear twitched when he heard her voice in his head, the small voice making him more worried.

'Leo, I'm scared.'

Pursing his lips, he debated to make a mad dash away from the crazy chick in front of him but then saw the bell peek from Tsukiko' s pocket, stopping him from doing so.

"Tsk."

------------------------------
Arriving at the Southern hideout, Leo immediately jumped backward as a figure landed where he once stood, dashing towards the left when the shadow made an attempt to attack him.

Rolling her eyes, Tsukiko clapped her hands to stop the two from their small battle, standing in the middle of their fight circle.

"Stop fighting you two, we still have more important matters to discuss."

The shadow showed itself to be a really tall figure, about more than 6 foot tall when standing up straight, her black, spiked hair and magma like eyes staring at the lion baring her fangs, as did he.

"But the lion won't give me my honey!" she whined, clawed hands pointing at the lion who huffed and took a step away from the woman, who took a step forward.

"See!"

"Oh stop your whining Astral, you won't be having Kira, not on my watch."

Rubbing the bridge of her nose in annoyance, Tsukiko took the blue haired girl from the collar of her white dress and dragged her as she walked, the two glaring monsters behind her following them as she did so.

"My goodness.. Such children."

-------------------------
"You are to kill these men along with getting information about the Aburame clan in the hidden leaf."

"Hah? Those bug loving humans? What for?" Astral sat at a crouched position as she rested her chin on Kira's head much to the lion's annoyance, but nonetheless stayed quiet about it for now.

"They may possess a certain insect that harbors a DNA-"

"Yada yada we get it. Can we go now?"

"Fine- you are to meet me in the same hideout once you've finished your mission."

Nodding, Leo took hold of Kira's dress by his teeth and was to pull her away from Astral's grasp, but the woman did not like this, a deep growl escaping her lips.

"Hands off my honey, cat."

"Okay first off, she's ice, not honey. And second, for f*ck's sake- I'm a lion, can't you get that in your head, you dumb bear?!"

Pulling the blue haired girl closer to her chest, she shook her head and glared at the lion before her.

"No."

Their stare off got cut off when they felt two punches on their heads, a whine escaping their throats as they held their head in pain.

"Behave. Now Astral, I trust you with this." The said girl's eyes shined as she held the bell Leo was trying to take for a long time, and knew he couldn't snatch it off the monster girl's hand that easily.

Believe me, he tried.

"Yay! Now come on honey, let's go!" retracting her claws to hold onto the blue haired girl's hand, the both of them jumped through the trees with Leo following suit, leaving Tsukiko in the hideout.

The said woman retreated back inside, following the path illuminated by the torches as she held her notes at hand, deep in thought.

"Now for my plan.."

-------------------------------
To be continued....

HAIIIIII!

And yep! Astral here is a new addition to my list of own characters, but only in this version of trigger!

I don't really have a picture that matches her, I'm really sorry bout that.. >~<

Welp, I hope you'll enjoyed this chapter full to the brim with my excited but not so organised ideas!

Thank you for reading and see you all in the next chapter, if you want to, please doooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOOYYYY!