[Interrogation]

3rd person's POV
The three stared at the two tied beasts at their front door, the woman wearing an apron crossed her arms as she narrowed her eyes at the two suspicious.... Guests.

"Hey woman! Mind getting us off these ropes?! And keep your bugs away from me!"

Astral bared her teeth at her captor, only to yelp in pain as a spatula was used to hit her on the head.

"Ow!"

"Silence! Who are you and why were you stalking my son?"

"Hah?!" Shino sweat dropped at this and tapped his mom on her shoulder--her attention now on him.

"They're probably here for her." at that statement, Kira peeked behind Shino and stared at the two binded by chakra ropes, before hiding behind him once again, clutching on his cloak.

"Hey Kira- mind helping us out here?"

Seeing the blue haired girl shake her head vigorously, Leo sweat dropped at this.

"So you're name is Kira.." Shino whispered to himself, now averting his attention back to the two, along with his mom beside him.

"What do you want with my future daughter-in-law?"

Shino immediately smacked his mom's head in reflex, although earning a harder smack on the head in return.

"What? I'm just asking Shino!"

"Mom.."

Astral growled at this and stood up only to be swarmed by bugs that forced her to sit down, now glaring at Shino.

"Who told you my wife is marrying that no good creep?!"

With that said she was once again smacked in the head by a spatula, Astral now cursing in pain.

"I already asked someone to tell this to the hokage, they will be getting here shortly."

With that said, ANBUs appeared along with a blonde woman wearing green and a woman holding a pig, the blonde one stepping forward.

"So these are the intruders? Thank you for telling us Miss Aburame- we will be taking them for interrogation." Gesturing to the two captives, the ANBUs took them to Ibiki leaving them alone.

"Shino, who is that behind you?" the blonde woman asked, narrowing her eyes at the blue haired girl hidden behind the Aburame.

"Lady Tsunade, this is.. Kira. I found her by the lake, alone. So I atleast gave her food to eat and a place to sleep. " stepping to the side only for Kira to follow him, Shino gently took hold of Kira's hand and dragged her forward, the blue haired girl not looking at the eyes of the blonde.

"Are you not with those two from earlier? I overheard them awhile back that they seem to know her."

"I-" Tsunade silenced the Aburame and stared at the blue haired girl who slowly made eye contact yet stayed silent as she did so.

"Speak!"

Kira bared her fangs at the hokage, growling. Suddenly she felt a force come in contact to her side sending her flying to the trees, landing on all fours meters away from them.

"Tsunade sama- she means no harm!" Shino exclaimed, his mother now holding him back in fear as they watched the blonde woman walk towards the blue haired girl.

"You perfectly fit the description team 7 had reported awhile back. What are your intentions here in konoha? Did Orochimaru send you?" Tsunade stated, putting her hands into a fist as she was now only a distance away from the blue haired girl who watched her movements, still crouched on the ground.

"... "

"Still no reply huh?" readying her fist, she was about to punch the blue haired girl to the ground only for Shino to appear in between them, arms outstretched to shield Kira from the punch.

"Tsunade sama.. Please listen.."

"Shino, she is an enemy--why are you protecting her?"

The Aburame put his hands to his side, looking at the hokage through his black glasses.

"3-4 years ago... I lost someone dear to me. She was deemed missing, up to this day. Tsunade sama, I may sound crazy right now but-"

Shino stared at the crouched girl behind him, whose face relaxed as she stared at the Aburame, tilting her head in question.

"Shino?" she rasped out, still staring at the Aburame in front of her.

"She might be the one that we were looking for."

------------------------------------
"So what you're saying is, that the glaring girl over there could possibly be Haruno Suzu?"

"Yes."

Looking from the dining room to the hiding yet glaring girl by the doorway, Tsunade looked back at Shino in disbelief yet crossed her arms as she talked with Shizune about the situation.

"We'll need to take her to the interrogation office for information, and if she is deemed harmless, we will free her."

"Tsunade-sama.."

Standing up, Tsunade walked towards the glaring girl feeling her flinch as she held her arm, dragging her out of the house.

"Shino...! Shino..!" The blue haired girl tried reaching out to the Aburame, Shizune could only look in pity as they walked away from the Aburame household, the blue haired girl struggling to get out of Tsunade's grip but to no avail.

Shino could only watch as the blue haired girl was taken away, knowing he couldn't really fight the hokage and her decisions.

".. Shino.."

------------------------------
After explaining as of what Shino told Tsunade to Ibiki, the bandana man stared at the blue haired girl sniffing around the room through a glass, before looking back towards the hokage.

"Is she really Suzu, Tsunade-sama?"

"We are not sure yet- do you know of this 'Suzu' person?"

"Yes. She was also once here before she was accepted into konoha by the third hokage."

"..... I see."

Ibiki nodded to the blonde before entering the room, the blue haired girl stopped what she was doing as she stared at Ibiki, who stared back at her.

"Suzu, do you remember me?"

Seeing the girl tilt her head, the bandana man shook his head before crossing his arms, steeling his gaze as he looked at the blue haired girl's eyes.

"It's interrogation time."

---------------------------------------
Halu guyyyyssss!

So so! The time is near for you know what--but before thaaatt

LET'S ENJOY THE PEACEFUL DRAMA BETWEEN THE SHIP

YES.

I SUPPOSE THIS SHIP IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL.

I AM LIKING IT.

YES.

HUG ME.

Ahum! Anywayssss I hoped you all liked this chapter! See you again in the next!

Please doooooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOOOYYYYYY