[Family]

3rd person's POV
The blue haired girl saw the ninjas that were fighting her earlier bow down to the one behind her, a gear moving in her head before something clicked.

Turning around to meet the hokage's eyes, the ninjas quickly went to a stance, thinking the girl would once again lunge at the hokage.

The ninjas along with the hokage looked surprised when the blue haired girl tried to gesture something to the hokage, low growls and roars were heard from her.

"What is it child?" the hokage crouched down to the girl's level, who pointed to a bruised Sakura then towards the ninja who elbowed her earlier, growling at him as she did so.

The hokage after a few seconds got her message, along with the silent ninjas around him. The masked ninja whom the girl was pointing at quickly put his hands up in defense as the hokage stood at his feet once again.

"The child is telling me you've hurt the Haruno's daughter, is that true?"

"I-It was an accident Lord hokage-!" The blue haired girl crossed her arms and huffed at the man's explanation, Sakura giggling at her antics.

"Don't worry Lord Hokage, I'm okay now!" Sakura exclaimed, smiling at the Hokage who nodded.

"I see. Now Ibiki, what did I tell you, she may be with him, but she's still a child deep inside." the hokage stepped to the left revealing the bandana man behind him, who muttered something to himself before glaring at the girl who was glaring back at him.

"Now now." the hokage held the blue haired girl's hand who looked back to him, tilting her head in question.

"Child-"

"Suzu." Sakura exclaimed, cutting off the hokage's statement.

"Ah, Is that her name?" Sakura nodded happily, her parents now at her side as they watched the ninjas go out of their house, the hokage and the girl being the only one left.

"Well, Suzu here needs to come with me now, for we have questions we would want her to answer."

"oh.." Sakura looked at her friend sadly, whom was being escorted out of their house, but she just couldn't let her go away.

"Suzu!" The blue haired girl stared at the pinkette in reply, stopping in her tracks.

"Will we see each other again?" Suzu suddenly let go of Hiruzen's hand, running towards the pinkette who's eyes were ready to shed tears.

Hugging her, the blue haired girl buried her face on the pinkette's shoulder, remembering her scent.

"Sa..ku.. ra.."

Sakura let go of the blue haired girl as she stared at her in happiness, nodding.

"Yes-! That's my name!"

"Suzu, it's time to go." nodding, Suzu went back towards the hokage, holding his hand once again while waving at Sakura and her family, who waved back at her with a smile.

"See you soon!"

-- Timeskip, a few weeks later --
Sakura was munching on a dango from the box that her parents brought home awhile ago, about to take another bite when she heard a knock on the door.

"Sakura, can you please answer the door?" her mother shouted from upstairs, Sakura swallowing the dango in her mouth.

"Okay mom!" Taking another stick of Dango, she rushed towards the door and opened it, a smile appearing on her face as she saw who it was at the door.

"Sakura!"

"Suzu!" Sakura quickly engulfed Suzu in a hug, who hugged back and nuzzled her face on the pinkette's shoulder.

"Sakura, who was at- oh!" Sakura's mother was now at the doorway seeing her daughter hugging her friend from weeks before, the hokage and a few ninjas standing behind them.

"Mrs. Haruno, we've finished asking her what we needed and I want to ask you a favour, if that's alright with you?" The hokage asked, a hand patting the blue haired girl's head who looked back at him and tilted her head in reply.

"Of course Lord Hokage, what is it?"

"Well, she has nowhere else to stay, and as a child, I want her to live normally with the others. All I'm saying is that, can she be a part of your family?" Sakura gasped at the Hokage's favour, excitedly jumping up and down before looking at her mom with sparkly eyes.

"Please say yes! Pleaaaase say yes!" With a smile, she looked at the Hokage then at the blue haired child beside him.

"Of course, besides Sakura looks eager to have a little sister."

Squealing, Sakura dragged Suzu inside the house, the adults outside chuckling at the children's excitement.

"If anything goes wrong with Suzu, please do tell us and we will deal with it immediately." one of the ninjas stated, Sakura's mother nodding before bidding her farewell to the hokage, closing the door.

Going in the kitchen, she sees Suzu staring at her sparkly eyed, a dango stick in her mouth along with Sakura who grinned at her mom.

"Suzu seems to like the dangos mom! In fact, she stole the whole box from me!" playfully pouting, she threw the dango stick at the trash can while Suzu was holding the dango box close to her chest, hiding it from Sakura and her mom.

"Now Suzu, I'm happy that you like the dangos, but you'll have to share with your sister." Suzu looked at her then back at Sakura before slowly putting it back at the table, pouting.

"Yay! We're going to do lots of fun stuff together from now on!" Sakura hugged her new sister, who slowly hugged back in reply.

Sakura's mom looked in surprise before smiling to herself, seeing her new daughter finally giving a small smile, hugging her sister back happily.

"Now to explain this to your father when he gets home.."

--------------------------
"Well, as long as Sakura accepts it then I'm satisfied." Sakura's dad grinned in reply, Sakura smiling as she welcomed her dad back home while Suzu stared at him while hiding at Sakura's back.

He went towards his daughters and ruffled their heads, the family now in a group hug.

"Welcome to the family kid."

------------------------------
To be continued....

HAOOOOOOOO

How y'all doin?

EEEEEEE I'M GETTING SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK!!!

*mutters* though I don't really have any yet for my other ones.. Ehehehhehehehe.....

ANYWAYS

How y'all liking it so far? Do you like it? The next chapter will be a Timeskip a few years later, with Sakura being thirteen and Suzu being twelve years old!

I hope y'all like it- and if you wanna, please do

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOOOYYY!!! ^_^