[Missions]

3rd person's POV
Suzu stared blankly at the man chained to a chair, bruises and scars decorated his body and a recent scratch on his lip started oozing out blood, yet this didn't stop the man from laughing.

"This is your surprise?! A kid! And you were all too smug earlier saying That I'll spit whatever information you wanted when you'll bring out your secret weapon!" he continued to babble and laugh although this did not faze Suzu nor Ibiki one bit.

"Go on runt. Show him what you got." ignoring the captive's useless retorts, Suzu tilted her head in question at the bandana man, confused on what to do.

"What exactly..?"

"That glowing thing you did with your eyes." a flash of memory from yesterday came on Suzu's head, the said girl vigourously shaking her head dozens of times, not wanting to.

"Can't control." Ibiki furrowed his brows and thought of another solution, when an idea popped out of his head.

"How about you do whatever method you'd wanna use. Sounds great?"

"But-"

"Get the information, and you'll get a box of whatever sweets you want."

As quickly as Ibiki stated the next few sentences, Suzu was already in front of the man with a small yet long pointy needle of ice forming in front of one of his eyes, laughing stopped and fear was etched on his face.

"Talk."

After a few hours of threatening, torturing, stabbing, and asking, Suzu finally got the information Ibiki needed with his help of course, since the man before he died was very strong willed up until the end.

"You did a good job runt- I might take you again for another torturing with me another time." grinning, Ibiki ruffled the blue haired girl's hair, who was wiping her face that was splattered with blood from awhile ago.

"Please don't."

---------------------
Suzu's POV
Sitting on a bench in front of the dango shop, bandana and I were eating the dango he bought when an Eagle from the sky circled above us before going back to the hokage's building.

"Looks like the hokage's calling for us." Bandana stood up, but before he could walk forward, I tugged at the end of his sleeve.

"What is it runt?" he grunted, crossing his arms at me.

"Bandana-"

"Ibiki. Call me Ibiki." I looked at him, surprised, although he only ruffled my hair as a silent gesture to go on.

"Ibiki bandana." an angry vein popped out of his forehead, the hand on my head suddenly grips tighter making me release grunts of pain, squirming on his hold.

"Didn't I tell you-"

"Thank you." I managed to let out. Feeling Ibiki's grip on my head loosen, my hand immediately went to where he tortured, trying to soothe my head from the pain.

"Let's go- we can't let the hokage wait." nodding, I take the box of dangos and follow after him. Ibiki began to walk towards the hokage's tower, munching on my dango while staring at his back I followed him.

Arriving at the hokage's office, Ibiki stood to my right while I stood at the center, staring at the hokage who puffed out smoke from his pipe before speaking.

"How was your day with Ibiki, Suzu?"

"Fun." munching on another stick of dango, the hokage chuckled at this and placed his pipe down at his desk, staring at me once more.